El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
"DEMONS! I SEE DEMONS!"

BadOpulentCottontail-size_restricted.gif

Oct 27, 2017
I think he is going to pull through. But with lingering damage to his organs

2020 is nothing but a disappointment so I might as well get used to it lol

He could spend his last few years in constant agony due to all the damage COVID did to his lungs and stuff. Imagine. The poor chap. The old fellow. In constant pain. 24/7. Poor sap. Can you imagine? Terrifying. Fie! Fie! Perish the thought of him being in anguishing pain every time he breathes.

So hopefully he dies.

Let's hope he doesn't get away so easily.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Chris Christie, as a fellow fat person i want to remind you not to bring Pizza Hut into the hospital with you, don't ask me how I know but the doctors don't take kindly to that.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
They may have been verifying it from different sources.

I hope so, because this day has been chaotic to follow information in a clear fashion. In fact, CBS does have an earlier tweet referring to Meadows' remarks as they happened.

Either CBS pulled a Slowpoke here, or they have in fact found a second source backing up Meadows' original response.

Protein

Oct 27, 2017
Imagine brown-nosing Trump since day 1 in hopes of getting a job, continue simping for years, only to get Covid in the end.

Nude_Tayne

Jan 8, 2018
earth
So how believable is it really that someone like Christie is in the hospital just for precautionary reasons? I understand normally you don't do that, but do high profile (imagine me doing air quotes) politicians get special treatment that involves staying at a hospital?

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Deepfake technology is about to put in some overtime work when we get a likeness actor and Trump impersonator communicating to us through video communication only.

Status
Not open for further replies.