Uhyve

Oct 25, 2017
I never expected us to go far left overnight. Hoping that slowly but surely we shift left with the years to come.
Yeah, agreed.

My worry is that people stop caring now that "the left" is in power.

The vigor that we had against Trump needs to be applied to the Democrats now that they're in power.

The shout out for the American middle class was just tiring at this point.

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017
My wife, daughter and I all crying our eyes out. Pride in being an American slowly coming back. So inspired calling out so many important aspects of life that need serious work.

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019
Republicans. I'm talking about people like Mitch who will never deal with Biden.

McConnell was the only Republican senator who attended Beau's funeral. He and Biden have had a strong friendship for decades. Now, given the past four years who knows how things have changed, but there is a lot of personal history there that I don't think can be discounted.

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
Inspiring speeches by both Biden and Harris. It's been too long since we've had real leaders.

But Joe? Please put your mask back on around this many people. Everyone else's are on.

Bing147

Jun 13, 2018
For the first time in four years I felt something other than shame in my country right there. The shame isn't gone, its still there. But at least its not alone anymore.

Thank you Joe. That was one hell of a speech and something I desperately needed after these last four years. You weren't my first, or second, or even fifth choice. I don't know if you'll be a great President and I know we're going to disagree at times. I truly believe though that you care and you'll be making choices you believe are whats best for America. I can live with that.

Qrusher14242

Oct 29, 2017
That was awesome. Both speeches were great and Biden sounded the best i've ever heard him. I stutter too so i can emphaize with him, i saw he had some trouble with possibilities and i have too sometimes. It sucks, but sometimes its real hard to get through a word. But he did great tonight. Kamala was amazing.

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
I will say though, normally politics with the families and stuff comes across as a bit pandering/staged, but god damn does the genuine love and happiness from kamala and her family and Joe and his family. The cold distance between donald and melania made them seem like super villains

Lunatic

Oct 27, 2017
I was really afraid of some MAGA nutter crashing the party and taking a shot at Biden after all these rally calls for war, when that confetti went off I shat myself.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
it says a lot of how fucked things have been that a fairly boiler plate/by the numbers presidential speech is incredibly refreshing.