• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Portodutch

Feb 17, 2021
Great month for me

Just a reminder that if its the same as Control earlier in the year (and some other game i forgot i think)
If you dont have a PS5 yet like me then you need to claim the PS5 versions seperate in the app if you want to play them on a PS5 in the future.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
its-true-all-of-it.gif

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Strikers is a good time on PS5. Not the best game i've ever played (story is a bit meh and rehashed imo) but the soundtrack is amazing and the gameplay is fun

Det

Jul 30, 2020
Goddammit why isn't DRG cross-play at all. Have it on GP for both XSX/PC, and now PS5 but most of my mate's are on Steam...

Nazo

Oct 25, 2017
I was just watching someone stream Deep Rock Galactic last night and was hoping to give it a chance too! Excellent timing lol

P5 Strikers is great too! I keep forgetting to pick it up.

SlickVic

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Ah, guess I should have waited. I bought Strikers on sale on PC a while back, but haven't played it yet. Might start it soon though since I finished a few other games on my backlog that I wanted to play first, and have been looking forward to playing this (really enjoyed P5).

J 0 E

Oct 27, 2017
Solid month 👍🏼

Three great and varied games which I fortunately don't own.

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I just thought it was funny that I got the game that would be free digitally next month as a christmas gift.

Sorry my bad...
No you are good! I just edited, I read it as PS5 (like the actual console) and not P5S the game. I was very confused why you having a PS5 gifted to you was a bad thing here. Haha

Noog

▲ Legend ▲
May 1, 2018
That's a really great month. I've been wanting to play Persona 5 Strikers. Don't sleep on Dirt 5. It has some of the best use of the Dualsense and adaptive triggers, and is just a genuinely very pretty and fun racing game

TitlePending

The Fallen
Dec 26, 2018
Really sad that DRG doesn't have cross-play as my friends are on Steam and my 12-year old PC can't run it.

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
DIRT 5 has cross play between PC, Xbox and PlayStation, by the way. It's a shame that DRG doesn't (at the moment)

Last edited:

kalgore

Oct 29, 2017
I got the plat on DIRT5 back in the summer. Its awesome. I am pumped for Deep Rock Galactic!

Grugga Pug

Nov 5, 2017
Just picked up a copy of Strikers on Black Friday. Oh well! I'll just keep it in the shrink wrap then, looks good on the shelf. Super excited to play it! My girlfriend played through Royal last winter and loved it, so we are both looking forward to checking it out!

Oct 27, 2017
Strikers is awesome. I was expecting to dislike it despite P5 Royal being one of my favourite games ever because of the change to the gameplay, but I had an absolute blast.

KORNdog

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Hoping strikers is a bit more interesting to play than persona 5 was

The FPS looks interesting too

Already have Dirt 5 though (not a very good game)