Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
To match my sectional.

UIzFXSX.jpg

How do you ever find your seat?

Vic2003

Dec 8, 2017
What's stopping one of these third parties from making plates that are flush with the console and don't include the lip on both sides?

Fawz

Oct 28, 2017
Montreal
Matt black looks great, but not going to splurge until we see proper footage and reviews.

I hope someone finds a solution to the White controllers too

Jul 26, 2018
Man....... i was waiting to buy a custom painted one from Colorware. But this has just changed the game. Yet these guys are not really official yet.

I'm planning either a full matte black console. or both matte black outside, and matte blue in the side of the console. SEXXXXXXYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
Hope Sony starts doing these down the road too with a bit more flare to them.

And that they don't shut these guys down along the way.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Hope Sony starts doing these down the road too with a bit more flare to them.

And that they don't shut these guys down along the way.
I'm praying Sony will indeed be doing this, especially Limited Editions for their big new releases. No way I'm buying a LE PS5 when a game like God of War releases, but for the right price I'd happily buy some God of War faceplates.

saintjules

Dec 20, 2019
Yeah don't buy into the hype, they're the first to market but 1000 others will offer the same service at either a cheaper price or better quality once we actually know what it looks like.

Pretty sure you wanna just play on your PS5 at launch, that's 40 dollars down the drain if it looks ass with your setup

You can return the product if you're not satisfied...

ThatsMyTrunks

Mokuzai Studio
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
San Antonio, TX
I can't wait for these models to be released online so I can design my own ridiculous shell. I want to do something that squares off the system and makes it fit my desk better.

ElEYomHUwAAoxhy

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Almost ordered blue but backed out, I'll wait for impressions from others. The price is good though, if any of these ever come from Sony directly it's gonna be sold out fast and cost at least double.

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
Hm, those are just renders right? Maybe it's the lighting but I don't like them for some reason. There have been other mockups of the PS5 with different plates and they looked much better. Why is that?

Coolsambob

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
I took a punt on Matte Black, interested to see how these turn out.

Hoping they ship from the UK so I can avoid any additional charges.