davepoobond

Oct 25, 2017
www.squackle.com
Reminder to redeem Prime Gaming games if you havent recently. i forgot for a couple weeks, dont know if i missed any, but currently there is:

Fallout (GOG)
Breakout: Recharged (Epic)
Atari Mania (Epic)
Behind the Frame: The Finest Scenery VR
Yars: Recharged (Epic)
Lost Lands (Legacy games)
APICO
Endling: Extinction is Forever

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017

Good call. I don't feel like making a giveaway thingy, so here's a Gog code for Fallout if anyone wants it (I already have it on Gog).

Just PLEASE let me know when you take it so I can edit this post.

M8AR22D89176981FBD

Gone, probably...

I didn't "hide" it, since all that seems to do is cause people to spam the thread, no matter what it actually says inside.

Last edited:
1 gift from Guppeth

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Guppeth Guppeth!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Guppeth said:
Claim through launcher from https://legacygames.com/

Launcher is Windows only.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Legacy Games Legacy Games: Lost Lands: Sand Captivity (Windows) - Won by Macnair Macnair (1 entry)

Sep 23, 2018
Good call. I don't feel like making a giveaway thingy, so here's a Gog code for Fallout if anyone wants it (I already have it on Gog).

Just PLEASE let me know when you take it so I can edit this post.

M8AR22D89176981FBD

I didn't "hide" it, since all that seems to do is cause people to spam the thread, no matter what it actually says inside.

I just tried but it says someone is redeeming it currently! Hopefully they say thanks :)

ba2

Oct 20, 2019
store.steampowered.com

Save 40% on Ultimate Zombie Defense on Steam

Team up or face it alone in this top down zombie slaying defense adventure! Featuring up to 4 player online co-op, cleanse the infected wave by wave and upgrade your base with traps & defenses to build the Ultimate Zombie Defense. Can YOU stop them?

Nov 12, 2017
I think it was a mistake in pricing. The funny thing is I had the page open and forgot to click add so I didn't even get it lol. Oh well.
Nah wasn't a mistake in pricing the dev offered it up for free for 24 hours, they updated/fixed it recently & their likely to drum up interest for a sequel/wishlist for it, i'd know as it's in my steam pile of shame and they've done something similar before in the past.

taril360dz

Jul 25, 2018
Algeria
store.steampowered.com

RPG Maker XP on Steam

RPG MAKER lets you create an original role-playing game without any prior specialized knowledge or training. RPG MAKER XP is full of the functions you've been asking for, including game data encryption and a scripting feature that lets you change the very heart of the RPG MAKER engine.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
store.steampowered.com

RPG Maker XP on Steam

RPG MAKER lets you create an original role-playing game without any prior specialized knowledge or training. RPG MAKER XP is full of the functions you've been asking for, including game data encryption and a scripting feature that lets you change the very heart of the RPG MAKER engine.

nice blast from the past here
also shocked to see they were still charging almost 100 reais for rpg maker 2000 in 2024. like wtf

Fushichou187

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Sonoma County, California.
store.steampowered.com

RPG Maker XP on Steam

Yooo that's great. What a nice surprise!

davepoobond

Oct 25, 2017
www.squackle.com
store.steampowered.com

RPG Maker XP on Steam

nice... i used to mess around with RPG Maker 2000 way back in the day. doubt I will ever actually "make a game" with this, but I may mess around with it just to educate myself on what has changed

Cantaloup

Oct 27, 2017
Ping Redux is free on PSN

PING REDUX

PING REDUX™ is a challenging ping pong puzzle game, remade from its older sibling PING 1.5™. Its not for the weak at heart. Bounce off the walls and obstacles and reach the succulent tasty orange. It boasts an excellent techno soundtrack thats so good, itll stay in your brain for days. PING...

woo

Nov 11, 2017

PING REDUX

PING REDUX™ is a challenging ping pong puzzle game, remade from its older sibling PING 1.5™. Its not for the weak at heart. Bounce off the walls and obstacles and reach the succulent tasty orange. It boasts an excellent techno soundtrack thats so good, itll stay in your brain for days. PING...

"Something went wrong. Try again later."

Bah!

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017

PING REDUX

Is this one of those free trash games that tries to sell you an avatar pack?

jasno416

Oct 29, 2017
store.steampowered.com

Please, Touch The Artwork 2 on Steam

A handpainted cozy hidden object adventure. Explore a surreal world. Collect items for its quirky inhabitants. Fix damaged paintings and solve casual puzzles. Help a lost skeleton painter find his way home. This game is short but 100% FREE (no ads, no dlc's).

Please, Touch the Artwork 2

A short hidden object game.