ibandersnatch

Aug 26, 2018
store.steampowered.com

Save 75% on Space Crew: Legendary Edition on Steam

Time for your toughest mission yet! Recruit and train your crew to tackle the growing threat from alien and android armies as you defend Earth to become a Galactic Legend in Space Crew: Legendary Edition. All new content free to existing owners of Space Crew!

Edit: wasn't notified of new posts and the previous post with link didn't show until after this post. Sorry for duplicate

ba2

Oct 20, 2019
store.steampowered.com

Small Radios Big Televisions on Steam

Explore the inner workings of deserted factories in search of data cassettes that contain boundless virtual worlds. Collect more tapes and explore more worlds and you'll soon discover new methods of traversal and control that will take you farther than you'd ever expect.

View: https://twitter.com/owendeery/status/1765032553147245010

DOWNLOAD:

Games | Fire Face

Fire Face is a small game development company located in Ottawa, Canada.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
store.steampowered.com

Small Radios Big Televisions on Steam

Explore the inner workings of deserted factories in search of data cassettes that contain boundless virtual worlds. Collect more tapes and explore more worlds and you'll soon discover new methods of traversal and control that will take you farther than you'd ever expect.

View: https://twitter.com/owendeery/status/1765032553147245010

DOWNLOAD:

Games | Fire Face

Fire Face is a small game development company located in Ottawa, Canada.

That's weird. Wtf is WB doing? I see the publisher is listed as Adult Swim, wonder if this will affect other games they published.

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
And there's a second one now, Fist Puncher.

store.steampowered.com

Fist Puncher on Steam

Return to the glory days of sidescrolling beat-em-ups, courtesy of developers Team2Bit and Adult Swim Games. The sinister Milkman holds the city of San Cruces in his nasty criminal grip, and it’s up to legendary black belt neurosurgeon Dr. Karate and the rest of the Fist Puncher team to deliver...

At this point it looks that everything published by Adult Swim Games on Steam is in danger of delisting.

TΛPIVVΛ

Nov 12, 2017
And there's a second one now, Fist Puncher.

store.steampowered.com

Fist Puncher on Steam

Return to the glory days of sidescrolling beat-em-ups, courtesy of developers Team2Bit and Adult Swim Games. The sinister Milkman holds the city of San Cruces in his nasty criminal grip, and it’s up to legendary black belt neurosurgeon Dr. Karate and the rest of the Fist Puncher team to deliver...

At this point it looks that everything published by Adult Swim Games on Steam is in danger of delisting.
Can't see a link to get this before it's delisted?

GlitchyDegree

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Dec 4, 2017
The Sims 4 Backyard Stuff Pack is free on all digital stores

Get The Sims™ 4 Backyard Stuff | Xbox

Create a casual backyard space for your Sims to kick back and cool off with The Sims 4 Backyard Stuff.

The Sims™ 4 Backyard Stuff

Create a casual backyard space for your Sims to kick back and cool off with The Sims 4 Backyard Stuff. SLIP, SLIDE, AND SPLASH Your Sims can cool off and let loose on two all-new lawn water slides. Perform and perfect a variety of tricks for your audience including surf-sliding through the...
store.steampowered.com

Save 100% on The Sims™ 4 Backyard Stuff on Steam

Create a casual backyard space for your Sims to kick back and cool off with The Sims 4 Backyard Stuff.
www.ea.com

Buy The Sims™ 4 Backyard Stuff Stuff Pack - Electronic Arts

Get it Free** Until April 13, 2024

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly, I'm cool with it. It's still a nice surprise to get free games and those who can't really follow their giveaways like a hawk don't have to worry too much about missing one.
Yep. No point in complaining about things that cost us nothing, and it's great for those who missed them before or are new to PC gaming. I redeem them when I remember to... but I've probably only ever installed/played maybe 5% of them, if that.

Ghostrunner is absolutely worth playing though. 👍

Zerpette

Jun 23, 2023
I don't mind the Ghostrunner repeat because I missed it when it free on New Year's Eve. I don't even have a gaming PC, but who can predict the future so why not claim them all.