OP
    Weltall Zero

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
    Banned
    Oct 26, 2017
    Madrid
    LOL.

As I've said, it's always been your call in the end (I know you said you'd respect the vote but here in the US we are used to the popular vote not mattering), especially with the poll gap being statistical noise since the start.

Yeah, I'm keeping Twitch Prime games in the thread; everyone consider the poll closed. I've contacted the mods to remove it as soon as possible.

Also let's try this for the third time:

THE MATTER IS NOW SETTLED AND TWITCH GAMES WILL BE KEPT IN THE THREAD.
    EVERYONE PLEASE REFRAIN FROM FURTHER DISCUSSING THE MATTER, OR ANY METACOMMENTARY THEREOF.
    CONTINUOUSLY BUMPING THE THREAD IS ANNOYING FOR PEOPLE SUBSCRIBED TO IT FOR ACTUAL GAMES.
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

Thread split done.
  • OP
    OP
    Weltall Zero

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
    Banned
    Oct 26, 2017
    Madrid
    It is done:
    www.resetera.com

"Add these games to your account, keep them forever" - NOTIFICATIONS ONLY

This thread is EXCLUSIVELY for posting new free games. It has a companion thread for discussing the games or giveaways, here: https://www.resetera.com/threads/psa-thread-of-add-this-game-to-your-account-now-and-keep-it-forever.47424/ Please respect that this thread is subscribed to by many...
    I edited the OP to reflect the new policy (I've left this thread as the discussion thread), and contacted mods to change the title to reflect it.
    I humbly request we all follow the rules from now on, that is:
    - Post new game notifications on the notifications thread.
    - Keep discussion on the discussion thread.
    - As much as possible, leave metadiscussion of this one topic behind, now that we have adopted the solution that will hopefully inconvenience the least amount of people. Especially if your contribution is going to be another rehash of any of these three:
    - "It wasn't that bad until we started discussing this very topic! Ironic, huh? Hahah. I am very smart."
    - "Can't people just check the thread every time they get a notification, and scroll past the chatter posts? I have no trouble doing it so everyone else should be the same!"
    - "Can't people just only post game links and refrain from any conversation at all whatsoever? I have no trouble doing it so everyone else should be the same!"