Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
Damn. Ngl, makes me wanna restart the 2016 game. But alas, mah backlog is too large. Lookin at you death stranding

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
Shows at €70 in bulgarian ps store. Don't have PS5 yet, but will pick up a cheap copy in future. The tech Insomniac is using in this game is impressive.

Funky_Monkey

Oct 31, 2017
Awesome, one of my most anticipated

I hate being right all the time, called it for May/June release after so many predicted launch window (or is this still launch window). GT 7 and Horizon likely won't both make it out this year though but once they do I will definitely be getting me a PS5.
I think most people looked at the first 6 months as release window if being a bit generous (especially during this COVID time). This would put it just about there. Also Returnal being shifted to end of April could have led to this being pushed back a bit.

russbus64

May 1, 2018
Is there a 4K version of the cover art? Searched through the thread and only the Japanese version is 4K from what I can find.

This is great news. Already preordered. Just finished replaying Ratchet 1 on Vita and I'm reinstalling the mainline PS3 titles right now. Finally going to play Into the Nexus.

Oct 27, 2017
Surprised to see so many people say "ugh that's later than I expected" as if they were gonna announce a game for March or April on February 11

I think it's pretty obvious at this point that the game was originally slated for Q1 but got pushed due to development delays that were likely covid related
Unless I'm mistaken it was "launch window" meaning by end of March and Nintendo does 1-2 month release date announcements all the time. But I'm fine with this

Heliex

Nov 2, 2017
Day 1 for me, The PS4 Ratchet and Clank was my introduction to the series and I loved every second of it.

Edit: edited my post because im dumb.

Last edited:

Vidpixel

Oct 27, 2017
Finally! Can't wait, most anticipated PS5 title in the near future.

Weird trailer though, Insomniac seems to be keeping a lot of this game close to their chest (thus far). No problem for me though, as I'm already sold lol.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
A bit farther out than I would have wanted, but I am in day one. R&C is my favorite game series of all time, and everything I've seen for this has been fantastic.

Iron Eddie

Banned
Nov 25, 2019
It's going to be great. They had 5 years to work on a new R&C game so it should be exciting. I'm not convinced that it'll sell as well as the previous games, given the 69.99 price tag. Heck, I have a feeling Sony's titles across the board will sell less this generation with the premium price tag. I personally can't justify 100CAD for a R&C game.

Nah, it will sell well but I'm thinking consumers are going to be more picking in the future with their game selections. Where it will hurt Sony (and the others) is loss revenue from third party other than the major games like GTA.

I think most people looked at the first 6 months as release window if being a bit generous (especially during this COVID time). This would put it just about there. Also Returnal being shifted to end of April could have led to this being pushed back a bit.

True, games will now be even more strategically dates. Sony will once again have the luxury of spacing out their games, especially given the demand to even find a PS5.

Opposable

Oct 25, 2017
That price of £70...I remember when these were budget games of £30 - even the PS4 game I got at launch for £30

Angst

Oct 27, 2017
Wait can someone please clarify for me. Does the digital version have exclusive content :(

Wil348

Oct 25, 2017
That price of £70...I remember when these were budget games of £30 - even the PS4 game I got at launch for £30

Into the Nexus and Ratchet 2016 were designed to be smaller, lower budget experiences. This is supposedly a fully-fledged entry, the first since A Crack in Time.

£70 for fully priced games is insane for UK folk though. Thankfully I had some PSN credit from a friend for Christmas that I was saving for this so I'm not out of pocket by much.

Puroresu_kid

Oct 28, 2017
My 11 year old son just called me to tell me it's up for pre order but is questioning why are the games now so expensive. Even he has noticed the prime bump.

Tiago Rodrigues

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 15, 2018
I bet some physical store will sell it for less.

I got Demon's Souls at launch for 70€ physical, which is still a lot but not the 80€ Sony ask.

That's one of the reasons why i'm buying physical this gen. I bought the Ultimate Spiderman edition for 56 euros. Games that were 80€ were being sold by 70€ tops.

Adamska

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Alright, now I have until June to finish A Crack in Time, All 4 One, Full Frontal Assault, Nexus and the reboot.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017

ErPW9p-XcAIngCM

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Awesome! :D
This was once announced to be a launch window title, wasn't it? I guess that means that Horizon and God of War will be pushed back a lot further too and even fall out of 2021. :(