• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
shocked_link_by_ikananxiii-d4m4sfm.png
c895fe603fd761f6bfb7fe76e907a6a0.gif

Trrzs

Oct 29, 2017
I won't blame him, specially BOTW Link, just look at him! He's so beautiful šŸ˜
Dut55ZGVsAA281_.jpg:large

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Reggie is a good and honest boy. Who doesn't want a piece of Link?

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Give him a sexy voice and actual voice acting next time please, I hate that he's silent in BotW.

Prof Bathtub

Apr 26, 2018
I will say that the next 3D Zelda will probably have a greater emphasis on facial expressions Ć  la Mario Odyssey, since it won't have Wii U constraints to worry about. Link's menu animations were nice in BotW, but he could be somewhat stone-faced ingame.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
How old is Link? Pretty sure he's underage in like 90% of them if not all.

You're going away for a long time, Reggie.

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How old is Link? Pretty sure he's underage in like 90% of them if not all.

You're going away for a long time, Reggie.
Most of the 3D ones he's an adult. OOT adult link set a mold for TP, SS, Hyrule Warriors, and BoTW where even if its not directly stated, it's implied by design. And chibi art aside who the fuck knows whatever the hell is going on with Wind Waker.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Most of the 3D ones he's an adult. OOT adult link set a mold for TP, SS, Hyrule Warriors, and BoTW where even if its not directly stated, it's implied by design. And chibi art aside who the fuck knows whatever the hell is going on with Wind Waker.
I don't think Toon Link has an age.

A witch threw a bunch of shit in a cauldron and he just crawled out of it and became her familiar.