• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hecht

Pushin’ me down, pushin’ me down, pushin’ me down
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Put me in as a replacement, please

Last edited:

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I miss you guys

Except I never miss
HiddenSpitefulBushsqueaker-small.gif

Let me get Spec thread too

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Gah....nvm. Retract my replacement wish and give me spec access.

HiddenSpitefulBushsqueaker-small.gif

Let me get Spec thread too

Spec thread pls love

Gimme some o dat spec access mate

You get a spec, and YOU get a spec, AND YOU GET A SPEC.

You're all in.

TAFAE

Aug 27, 2018
Michigan
Hello! I'm new but I started following Conspiracy after seeing it pop up a few times in Hangouts and now I'm following Brexit. I'm interested in playing a game at some point but that may wind up being awhile due to busy-ness near the end of the year and the first couple weeks of January. I've played IRL Mafia/Werewolf before and other similar games like the Resistance, but I had no idea there was a forum-based scene and how much depth there was to possible roles. For now though, I created an account on Outer Mafia (same name, waiting on approval) and plan to ask for Brexit spectator thread access when I'm fully in. Thought I would make a post on here in case admins look here before approving Outer Mafia signups.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Hello! I'm new but I started following Conspiracy after seeing it pop up a few times in Hangouts and now I'm following Brexit. I'm interested in playing a game at some point but that may wind up being awhile due to busy-ness near the end of the year and the first couple weeks of January. I've played IRL Mafia/Werewolf before and other similar games like the Resistance, but I had no idea there was a forum-based scene and how much depth there was to possible roles. For now though, I created an account on Outer Mafia (same name, waiting on approval) and plan to ask for Brexit spectator thread access when I'm fully in. Thought I would make a post on here in case admins look here before approving Outer Mafia signups.

We are happy to welcome you into this great little crazy community ! :)

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
JQqBGO5.gif

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017

Welcome.

make sure you sub to this thread as sign ups are posted here. You can also join the discord if you wish, usually sign ups are announced in there as well :)

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

A fellow Michigander playing Mafia with us. :o

Welcome!!

TAFAE

Aug 27, 2018
Michigan
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Don't judge me when you get in.

I'm extra curious about what's going on in spectator chat now, lol.

make sure you sub to this thread as sign ups are posted here. You can also join the discord if you wish, usually sign ups are announced in there as well :)

Subbed to the thread, will see about Discord too though I'm not a very active Discord user. Thanks!

A fellow Michigander playing Mafia with us. :o

I've only been here a few years, but I've picked up some of the local flavor, haha. Feels like Snow season has arrived early this year, Orange Barrel season hasn't even wrapped up yet.

cabot

Oct 25, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
Greetings,

I'd like to ask if anyone would consider adding themselves to the replacement list. There are no subs remaining and we're still mid-game in Brexit, so any willing souls are welcome. Leave a message here or PM me/Sawneeks.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Welcome TAFAE! :>

Greetings,

I'd like to ask if anyone would consider adding themselves to the replacement list. There are no subs remaining and we're still mid-game in Brexit, so any willing souls are welcome. Leave a message here or PM me/Sawneeks.

beat me to it, friendo. thank you.

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
We really need a replacement for Brexit. If you sub in and participate, it will not impact your priority for the next games (we'll get you in if you want to get in).