• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir

Jun 7, 2018
http:///NGFd.jpg

tenor.gif

Woke up to this and the curse is finally broken! After I dunno how many entries, this is the first time I've won anything from GiftBot. I'll try and see if I can contribute anything.

Thanks Vlad for Company of Heroes 2 - Whale and Dolphin Pack
Thanks deadlinezombie for Star Wars™ Empire At War: Gold Pack
And Thank You Suedemaker for Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide.
This is madness.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from YuSuzzune YuSuzzune!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

YuSuzzune said:

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Numba Deluxe - Won by r@v3n r@v3n

Official Giveaway #9

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from Cerium Cerium!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Cerium said:
Folks, I know you've been waiting for this one: Astral Chain! The one and only. We've also got the only copy of Man of Medan on Xbox.

• Nintendo Switch (US) Nintendo Switch (US): Astral Chain - Won by KiDdYoNe KiDdYoNe
  • Xbox One Xbox One: The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan - Won by Podge293 Podge293
  • Steam Steam: Outbreak: The Nightmare Chronicles - Won by utricularEwe001 utricularEwe001
  • PlayStation 4 (US) PlayStation 4 (US): $20 PlayStation Store Gift Card - Won by IgorL IgorL

MrPanic

Oct 25, 2017
Every time I decide to leave to be done with Giftbot's abuse, they pull me back in. Amazing to see this still going strong.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 24 gifts from CircusOfValues CircusOfValues!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Ventilaator

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Bug reports:

#1 - I had a giveaway end several days ago, but it still shows up under Active giveaways. Also, in the description it says it ended Jan 1, 1970 2:00 AM

#2 - Clicking on any thread link in "Won Giveaways" goes to a screen that says "Oops! We ran into some problems. The requested page could not be found."

MikeHattsu

Oct 25, 2017
Bug reports:

#1 - I had a giveaway end several days ago, but it still shows up under Active giveaways. Also, in the description it says it ended Jan 1, 1970 2:00 AM

#2 - Clicking on any thread link in "Won Giveaways" goes to a screen that says "Oops! We ran into some problems. The requested page could not be found."

Probably better to post that here:
www.resetera.com

New Feature: GiftBot 2.0 - The Ultimate Giveaway Tool

Guess Who's Back? The original GiftBot was a much-beloved feature that helped inspire generosity and joy throughout the community. Unfortunately, it did not survive the transition to ResetEra 2.0. At the beginning of the year we pledged that GiftBot would return. Since then we've performed...

Status
Not open for further replies.