• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 7572

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe I bought in to this forum's recommendation for Rev 2.

Barry Burton's Box Moving Simulator: The game. (Now with even worse dialogue than RE1!)

This shit is awful. I wish I would have just bought the collection at retail and sold the digital code.

RE4/5 when?

andymoogle

Oct 27, 2017

Barry Burton's Box Moving Simulator: The game. (Now with even worse dialogue than RE1!)

This shit is awful. I wish I would have just bought the collection at retail and sold the digital code.

RE4/5 when?
Raid Mode is the main reason to play Revelations 1 and 2. The campaigns aren't great.

If only they could release a patch for separate reverse Y-axis for stick and gyro. Gyro is completely useless to me due to it being inverted with the analog controls :(

Deleted member 7572

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Raid Mode is the main reason to play Revelations 1 and 2. The campaigns aren't great.
I enjoyed the main campaign in the original. The ship was a pretty cool setting with way more variety than I would have thought. And Parker was an awesome character. The only thing I felt let down by was the tedious end boss.

For what it's worth, I don't dislike Raid mode in Rev 2, but it's not having the same impact the original had for me.

Alric

Oct 27, 2017

RE4/5 when?

I was the opposite. I was apprehensive about RER2, but I played through RER1 and it was ok. I have thoroughly enjoyed RER2 though. Everything about it is a step up from the first and Barry is just the best.

Pooroomoo

Oct 28, 2017
Bad news for Revelations 3 on Switch
I bought Rev2 because I never played it before, and I am happy with my purchase. But these are very late ports of games that never set the world on fire, the first has already been on every platform imaginable starting with the 3DS, and the second is available for separate purchase on the Switch only digitally as a 26 GB download. Add to that when they were released, together with how, and I would say that Revelations 3, if it is ever created (doubtful) would not come to the Switch only if Capcom's expectations were delusional (which may always be a real possibility, but I doubt it in this case).
Would Capcom have been happy had it sold more? Of course. But I believe Capcom didn't have any actual expectations for these games, they were just an easy way to get something out there when Capcom realized they needed to show some Switch support and gain some more mindshare after they saw the Switch was succeeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.