• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Ted Lasso could have a fun moveset. But for fighting I'll rather have Roy Kent... or Rebecca.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
ted-lasso-afc-richmond.gif

Oct 27, 2017
My kids are really looking forward to this after the reveal trailer, and they're huge fans of Ted Lasso so they'll be really excited to hear this!

/s

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
Imagine a time traveler telling R. R. Martin that this lovely Sandor Clegane character he's writing will go on to star in a colorful family-friendly videogame alongside Bugs Bunny, the Powerpuff Girls and Scooby Doo.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
But here's the question, who will voice Scorpion: Patrick Seitz or Ron Yuan?

GrantDaNasty

Oct 27, 2017
I imagine it'll be Space Jam 2 animated LeBron…but goddamn I wish it was classic MK-style digitally scanned LeBron throwing hands with Bugs Bunny.

Neoxon

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I guess since Mortal Kombat is off the table for Smash, Scorpion went to MultiVersus instead. It's kinda funny when you think about it.

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What even is this game? With all these random ass characters it feels like a low quality mobile game

Neoxon

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Is Static Shock in this thing? Does WB even own him?
Static was datamined via voice lines referring to him, yes.

Also, Virgil Hawkins' hero name is simply Static, NOT Static Shock. The latter is the name of the comic & cartoon. DC & Milestone even changed the name of the newer comics to avoid further confusion.

Wishbone Ash

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Michigan
Static was datamined via voice lines referring to him, yes.

Also, Virgil Hawkins' hero name is simply Static, NOT Static Shock. The latter is the name of the comic & cartoon. DC & Milestone even changed the name of the newer comics to avoid further confusion.

I didn't even know there was a comic/comics, the more you know

elLOaSTy

Oct 27, 2017
Ted Lasso should be like the Pokemon Trainer and switch out between several different players, then he calls them off the field and comes on to fight for his ultimate move as Led Tasso

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Kinda weak that Lebron is the only black/brown character among the datamined stuff. For a total of one.

They really need to get their asses in gear on Static and maybe John Stewart (or Simon Baz).