• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Calderc

Oct 25, 2017
Wow. I'm not sure exactly what's going on here at the NME Awards, but it seems like (?) he asserts himself on the female host, then definitely starts a fight when called out for it. And this is immediately after winning the Hero of the Year award...what a way to fuck up a promising career!

Edit: Can mods change title to Slowthai? Stoopid autocorrect.

Glasfrut

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Ah, British Rapper.

Tyron Kaymone Frampton, better known by his stage name slowthai, is a British rapper from Northampton. He rose to popularity in 2019 for his notoriously gritty and rough instrumentals and raw, politically charged lyrics, especially around Brexit and Theresa May's tenure as British Prime Minister.

Jesus though, seems like he was drunk? (No excuse for the start though)

Pepito

Dec 11, 2017
A complete ass. Katherine Ryan rules, really shitty that he did this.

This isn't going to do anything to him or his career, though.

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
Not looking forward to the "musicians have a free pass because women throw themselves at them" arguments. "THIS IS JUST A PART OF ROCK N ROLL".

TissueBox

Oct 25, 2017
Urinated States of America
mukbi.jpg

Ballistik

Oct 26, 2017
I would have said "Who?" as well but he's on the new Gorillaz track, so that's where I learned who he is.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Hey remember that time Chris Brown had his career ended

Koukalaka

Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
What an absolute prick - and as someone who previously enjoyed his stuff, I'm already dreading the unjustifiable defence force he'll have over the coming days.

MrS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Trash musician and a trash person. His music is particularly awful though.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Shit I though this was some game awards thing.

This was a bad look for him or anyone doing this. Jesus wtf kind of rewards thing is this?

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Only heard about him through that Gorillaz collab. He seemed super hammered in that video and generally super aggressive. Almost as if there was some other factor setting him off.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn and I was just starting to get into his music after the Gorillaz song he was on and that performance where he was waving around Boris Johnson's severed head. Then again he did seem to have that human train wreck thing going on any maybe it wasn't all an act.

Askherserenity

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Way to fuck up this huge opportunity.

Just started checking him out last week.