• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who should do the killing in Home Alone 1+2?

• Kevin decides who lives and dies around here!

Votes: 66 48.2%
  • The Wet Bandits have it rough, give them a win!

Votes: 18 13.1%
  • I do not condone violence, but I understand that someone must do the killing and leave it to chance.

Votes: 25 18.2%
  • I do not believe anyone should do the killing. The two parties should reconcile and become a family.

Votes: 25 18.2%
  • I'm not sure as I do not celebrate Christmas.

Votes: 3 2.2%

• Total voters
5 gifts from Finale Fireworker
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
    Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from Finale Fireworker Finale Fireworker!

This is a two-day raffle that will expire in 48 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Finale Fireworker said:
    I wish I could offer international giveaways but it's difficult to get non-US gift cards, especially in smaller denominations. If you live outside the US and cannot participate in the giveaways I'm sorry I could not accommodate you. If you are ever in the United States you can confront me in public and ask for $10 and it would be my pleasure to give it to you.

Some of these digital cards came with two numbers. I don't think both numbers are relevant for every card. I included the ones I thought were correct. If you have any trouble redeeming the card just shoot me a PM.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Nintendo Switch (US) Nintendo Switch (US): $10 eShop Gift Card (US) - Won by Android Sophia Android Sophia (150 entries)
    • Xbox series X/S Xbox series X/S: 1 Month of Game Pass Ultimate (US) - Won by DrFunk DrFunk (85 entries)
    • Amazon Amazon: $10 Amazon Gift Card (US) - Won by Jikagi (174 entries)
    • Spotify Spotify: 1 Month of Spotify Premium (US) - Won by CSX (35 entries)
    • Target Target: $10 Target Gift Card (US) - Won by Truly Gargantuan Truly Gargantuan (109 entries)