thisisbait.jpg

Last edited:

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

DrBo42

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I just want to see some standard PS4 footage so I can avoid getting a pro for one game.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Have other Spiderman games had suits that gave you powers? Or were they just for cosmetic purposes?

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
Put my preorder in for the bundle. With red dead, ghosts, and days gone coming up I figured I may as well. I played spiderman 2 occasionally for years, If I'm going to do the same with this, why not?

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Like 20 points too high. At least.

There's really not a single good part to that game. Even the graphics took a noticeable hit from the first game. The media loving that game is truly baffling to me, even from people who bash other jrpgs for having repetitive content and bad stories. It's like they played a different NNK2 than me.

Ebtesam

Self-Requested Ban
Apr 1, 2018
Did Spider man really need a Metacritic to sell ??

insomniac already knew how to choose the the Superhero game that will sell them more then anyone expected

So even if it 80 (I doubt that) will sell maybe more then GOW

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Fairs. Honestly, it's hard to judge considering this is the first time we've had a huge budget Spider-Man game handled by such a legendary dev. I mean, being in the spotlight at E3, having its own limited edition console etc, etc.

The hype levels are seriously reminding me of Arkham City pre-launch. It's the first time in a long time that we've had a superhero game at the forefront of discussion in many gaming circles and this game looks better and better with each showing. At the very least, I think it will easily break into the 90s.

For reference, the highest rated Spider-Man game on Metacritic is the PS1 Neversoft game which sits at an 87.

DrBo42

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Aftermath

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't been following this game so closely are we gonna be able to play as other characters like Miles and Silk etc?

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Nah, I play games via my 1440p monitor.

Nothing really on my radar at the moment. Wasn't into God of War but maybe there's something down the road that'd interest me.
Do 4k games down sample to 1440p ? Anyways all Sony titles have been amazing on normal ps4 like uncharted horizon gow... So I doubt it would change now

ckareset

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Feb 2, 2018
Fairs. Honestly, it's hard to judge considering this is the first time we've had a huge budget Spider-Man game handled by such a legendary dev. I mean, being in the spotlight at E3, having its own limited edition console etc, etc.

The hype levels are seriously reminding me of Arkham City pre-launch. It's the first time in a long time that we've had a superhero game at the forefront of discussion in many gaming circles and this game looks better and better with each showing. At the very least, I think it will easily break into the 90s.
Like I said, there will be that natural open world fatigue that I doubt this game can escape. Also spiderman is a lot less pretentious than Batman is

That said, I tend to skip sidequest instead of checklisting games so I really dont care lol. Give me a good story and lots of options and im set

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
wow, Ive had several friends talking about the game today. its kinda insane actually since they mostly just go for the bigger releases like RDR, Fallout, CoD and FIFA etc. Spidey gonna be huge.

Redfox088

Banned
May 31, 2018
We still got folks out here thinking GOW will outsell this by the years end? Avatar bets anyone?