Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Callie and Marie look like they're ready for a night on the town. I'd love to see them get new idol costumes someday

PSA from Pearl, our eternal gremlin goddess: Don't be a dumb kid, choose Team Squid! If you choose Team Octo, on Sunday you'll be mocked, yo!

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah

Everyone looks soooooo good in that image! Marina and Marie rocking those looks! Pearl and Callie look awesome too! And the female Agent 8 and male Agent 3 work those outfits so well!

Oh hey by the way everyone should totally choose Team Squid so that Team Octopus can actually have a chance of winning.

Last edited:

TheCthultist

Oct 27, 2017
New York
G8iMtqJ.jpg

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
After a long day and work I finally get home to enjoy the Splatfest.

Connecting to the internet.

DNS connection errors for the first time. Can't even join a match.

I can already tell that this is going to be a fantastic Splatfest.

Azerare

Oct 25, 2017
How long do splatfests normally run for? Just got into the game recently and I won't be able to log in till Sunday

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I might play this sometime tomorrow. Maybe.

Are they playing fly octo fly version of ebb and flow in this splatfest?

Deleted member 14939

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Four matches that are guaranteed wins but the team throws for no reason in the last twenty seconds. Team Octo is suicidal I guess....

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
Uh this is the best Splatfest win ratio I have ever had. 18-6. I just had 12 consecutive wins. I've done my part, Team Squid.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Christ this has been a disaster for me. I've lost by 40% three times now and have lost four matches in a row.

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
i feel like on splatfest where there is a serious imbalance between options, you need more time to find suitable oponents

Marufuku

Feb 27, 2018
i feel like on splatfest where there is a serious imbalance between options, you need more time to find suitable oponents

Yeah, but I think the matchmaking in Splatoon 1 splatfests were faster and more successful (it takes several tries for me to find all players and start a match).

I thought it was because I play the japanese version without being in Japan, but my Wii U was japanese and I didn't had any problems.

Maybe I remember it wrong or maybe they changed something in how the matchmaking is done...

Last edited: