• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Ive been saving 100% while acquiring 100% since the end of the summer banners.

57350 gems, 6 Ace tickets, 7 5* tickets, 11 4-5* tickets.

No 2B, I uninstall.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

NieR Collab is coming!

Huh? That's really...really soon. They must be worried people might give up waiting before the NieR collaboration hits so they're releasing it early, haha. I have a decent amount of stock-piled currency/tickets. I'll go all-out here, and if I fail to get 2B, I'll probably just delete and move on. I've been a little bored with the game recently (FGO and Dragalia Lost taking up a lot of my spare time), but if I get 2B, all will be forgiven.

Lyrian

Oct 27, 2017
Huh? That's really...really soon. They must be worried people might give up waiting before the NieR collaboration hits so they're releasing it early, haha. I have a decent amount of stock-piled currency/tickets. I'll go all-out here, and if I fail to get 2B, I'll probably just delete and move on. I've been a little bored with the game recently (FGO and Dragalia Lost taking up a lot of my spare time), but if I get 2B, all will be forgiven.

Yeah, that's seriously concerning. I think between the slow rollout of the game, lack of any real game modes released, and Dragalia Lost, SoA might be on the ropes, and the devs are going all out, balance be damned.

On the JP spreadsheet, 2B is still top of the meta. Surely, she will be nerfed for GL But, even then, she should humble the power leap that the summer units were over the launch units. Yikes.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, that's seriously concerning. I think between the slow rollout of the game, lack of any real game modes released, and Dragalia Lost, SoA might be on the ropes, and the devs are going all out, balance be damned.

On the JP spreadsheet, 2B is still top of the meta. Surely, she will be nerfed for GL But, even then, she should humble the power leap that the summer units were over the launch units. Yikes.
Yeah, there's not a doubt in my mind that 2B will be nerfed, but it's really surprising seeing her this early. I'm glad I've been saving, but this just screams desperation. Or maybe they just want to capitalize when NieR is still a hot property.

Anyway, it seems like she's not coming this week (unfortunately), as it's Albel and company. Oh well, more time to save.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
Kind of annoying that Albel came this week so close to Nier since I wanted him. Did do two multi's but got Ilia instead, and a dupe Miki.

Will save the rest of my stuff for Nier.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually surprised they have given so much advanced notice on Nier characters. A lot of time for players to save some gems. I'm so used to Fire Emblem Heroes announcing units 2 days before they release.

Also with the release speed, it feels like they are just really trying to catch global up to JP.

Im close to 60k gems, might have 70k by the time the Nier characters are available.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like they accidentally announced 2B early, hence the original tweet being deleted and then re-posted. With the daily discount multi-pulls, it seems like they had plans to drain people of their gems now, and then announce 2B next week. Or maybe I"m just over-thinking things.

I have just under 112k gems (will be more than that when she released), 8 5* tickets, and 9 ACE tickets. If I don't get 2B with all of this, I quit.

Edit:

Even if I DO pull 2B, she'll be at LB0 for who knows how long. A user on Reddit broke down the availability of LB crystals in the Global version, and it's...not good.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soanamnesi...t_of_the_lbs_missing_from_gl_events_that_did/

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I have full lb Myuria and 9 lb Summer Myuria. I'm working on that last crystal for her and then will work on Rena....

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Full LB Maria, and LB8 Summer Reimi. I'm hoping to MLB Summer Reimi by Summer 2019, and then I'll start on LB10 2B, assuming I get her. Hopefully I'll have that accomplished by Summer of 2020.

Lyrian

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like they accidentally announced 2B early, hence the original tweet being deleted and then re-posted. With the daily discount multi-pulls, it seems like they had plans to drain people of their gems now, and then announce 2B next week. Or maybe I"m just over-thinking things.

Word on the street seems to be that 2B will be coming to celebrate the European release of SOA next week. The big unanswered question is whether 2B will be arriving alone, or if all three Nier units will be arriving. Hard to see a custom Global split banner, as that hasn't anywhere yet on Global. Even if 2B receives heavy nerfs, she will still be a "must pull" as she will be meta defining (yet again so quickly, /sigh).

Oct 25, 2017
Grabbed the 5* weapon ticket from the event...thats my 3rd Blaublitz. I have summer Reimi so its cool sure...but I wish it were the damn lightning staff for Myuria.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Word on the street seems to be that 2B will be coming to celebrate the European release of SOA next week. The big unanswered question is whether 2B will be arriving alone, or if all three Nier units will be arriving. Hard to see a custom Global split banner, as that hasn't anywhere yet on Global. Even if 2B receives heavy nerfs, she will still be a "must pull" as she will be meta defining (yet again so quickly, /sigh).
Yeah, it definitely seems like she'll be hitting next week. As you noticed, it also appears like she'll have a solo banner, unless they're keeping A2/9S hidden. It seems like a strange decision, maybe they don't want to make it too easy for people re-rolling to get all three? I guess it's good in a way, since it should be easier (in theory) to get 2B, but I was kind of hoping all three would arrive at the same time, since I'm burning all of my ACE tickets and having more NieR characters in the pool meant a better at chance at getting at least one of them (I want all three, but 2B takes priority).

I guess we'll see next week!

Grabbed the 5* weapon ticket from the event...thats my 3rd Blaublitz. I have summer Reimi so its cool sure...but I wish it were the damn lightning staff for Myuria.
Nice.

Yeah, I have 3x Blaublitz too, but no Lightning Staff. Feels bad. But then, I don't have Myuria either, so feels even worse, haha.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The in-game notice confirmed it: 2B is arriving next week, but...only 2B? No A2 or 9S from the sounds of it, which is really weird (all three were on the initial banner in Japan). While I want 2B more than anything, I also wanted to try for A2/9S as well, and knowing all three were on the banner would have given me better odds of at least getting something with my gems. Having just 2B on the banner gives me better chances at her specifically, but if I fail at getting that I won't even have a consolation A2/9S to fall back on. :(

Lyrian

Oct 27, 2017
The in-game notice confirmed it: 2B is arriving next week, but...only 2B? No A2 or 9S from the sounds of it, which is really weird (all three were on the initial banner in Japan). While I want 2B more than anything, I also wanted to try for A2/9S as well, and knowing all three were on the banner would have given me better odds of at least getting something with my gems. Having just 2B on the banner gives me better chances at her specifically, but if I fail at getting that I won't even have a consolation A2/9S to fall back on. :(

All depends on what the devs set the draw rate for 2B at. Could be easy to pull her, could be FFBE-tier of frustratingly hard. Will have to see.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
All depends on what the devs set the draw rate for 2B at. Could be easy to pull her, could be FFBE-tier of frustratingly hard. Will have to see.
I'm guessing it'll just be the standard 1%. If it is, I'll be pretty upset since the original NieR banner in Japan had all three (2B, A2 and 9S) available for 1% each (AFAIK), so 3% you'd pull at least one of them. If they make it 1% for 2B and 2% for other ACE characters (which is what I expect), I'm not going to be happy. If it's 2% for 2B and 1% for other ACE characters, that'd be preferable. Hell, make it the full 3% for 2B!

We'll see, but I have a bad feeling about it all. I hope I'm wrong.

I can't see her being higher than 1%. That's the usual Ace rate.
Yeah, as much as I'd love to see it be more than 1%, I just don't see it.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
8x 5* Tickets and 9x ACE Tickets, no 2B. 20k gems spent, 2B! My game actually froze on the white loading screen, so I had to kill the app. When I logged back in and went to my character list, there she was! I did the 3k weapon pull, since 2B's weapon is guaranteed, and I got three copies of it! I'm still sitting about 100k gems, which is great.

Best of luck to you guys!

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
Can't play yet cos of no new version up to download. I thought it was meant to come out in Europe today (ie i should be able to update through google play finally instead of QooApp)?

Caim

Oct 25, 2017
So it doesn't see like they nerfed 2B much at all.

https://twitter.com/SOA_EN/status/1052106928103526400

ATK 25%/45%, down from 40%/60%, and her rush Elemental Damage 55% (self)/50% (party), down from 70%/50%. Definitely could have been worse.

The ATK nerf is pretty significant since it requires full HP while Fidel has an unconditional 40% and she lost imbue Light, but she'll still be very strong.

Just gotta hope they reverse nerfs in the future.

Seems like she's bugged in every way though, constant black screens and I can't launch a mission with her.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Can't play yet cos of no new version up to download. I thought it was meant to come out in Europe today (ie i should be able to update through google play finally instead of QooApp)?
Yeah, it`s definitely supposed to launch in EU today, but I`ve read it`s not up on your app store just yet (should be soon, hopefully). Good luck when it does, hopefully they have all of the bugs fixed by then.

The ATK nerf is pretty significant since it requires full HP while Fidel has an unconditional 40% and she lost imbue Light, but she'll still be very strong.

Just gotta hope they reverse nerfs in the future.

Seems like she's bugged in every way though, constant black screens and I can't launch a mission with her.
Yeah, everything is chaos right now. White screen when I pulled her, black screen when I try to enhance, etc. I`ll probably just call it for now and play later when they fix things.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
I ended up just updating from QooApp since they did have it up.

Got 2B on my third multi. Very happy considering first Multi just had a dupe Ann, and the second a dupe Victor.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Nice, congrats!

Now let her sit there until they fix everything that's wrong, I can't even try her out without the game crashing.

Oct 25, 2017
Took me 12 ten pulls... On the plus side I don't have to uninstall and that was enough materials for LB5 already.

Seeing Victor hit LB2 and faize hit LB5 was painful...

Only other new 5* I got was Phia

EDIT: 3 large limit breakers in the legacy gerel repeat shop... Maybe those are from the first time and I didnt get them?

Last edited:

for the nguyen

Enlightened
Oct 30, 2017
North Carolina
8x 5* Tickets and 9x ACE Tickets, no 2B. 20k gems spent, 2B! My game actually froze on the white loading screen, so I had to kill the app. When I logged back in and went to my character list, there she was! I did the 3k weapon pull, since 2B's weapon is guaranteed, and I got three copies of it! I'm still sitting about 100k gems, which is great.

Best of luck to you guys!

I was in a similar boat. 5x Ace Tickets, 10x 5* tickets, and 10x 4-5 star tickets, no 2B. 30K gems later, got 2B and Albel!

Oct 25, 2017
Also though I wasn't really nervous about it since she did voices for fire emblem heroes, its good to see Kira Buckland reprising 2B...lacking her would've been another reason to uninstall.

Lyrian

Oct 27, 2017
Quite painful for me.

All tickets + 45k gems to acquire her. And then, I pulled 2 of her on the 9th 10-pull, grr....

My gems wallet needs a vacation at this point.

Oct 25, 2017
Quite painful for me.

All tickets + 45k gems to acquire her. And then, I pulled 2 of her on the 9th 10-pull, grr....

My gems wallet needs a vacation at this point.
I spent 60k gems before finally pulling her. Granted I spent 0 tickets but still, after then throwing 3k at the sword pull (got 2) I was down to 3k gems. My entire stash just demolished.

hikarutilmitt

"This guy are sick"
Dec 16, 2017
Did my 1 Ace ticket: dupe Maria
did 3x10 pulls: no 5* at all, but several grunts
did a single 5* ticket (non-Ace): game crashes

I logged back in, ticket was used. Went to my party and there she was in all her glory! Now if only doing anything else with her whatsoever didn't crash the game maybe I could use her! At least it's thematically appropriate!

Oct 25, 2017
ttdnP8G.jpg

Had to farm up 37 of those damn medium red orb things, but leveling complete. Gonna wait to really start using her until MLB, so I can spend some more time using summer Myuria.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
damn my 7 ace tickets didn't get me Toobs.

Oh wait I don't actually even play this game and just log in for the gacha, lol. Maybe I can autobattle some story stuff for gems.

Oct 25, 2017
So uh...anyone have a good trick for gettinga 4x rush combo? everything dies too quick in the current events
Managed to get it by taking 2 of my healers including weak ole Miki to Misery 1 Gerel. SSophia rush actually does a lot...luckily Reimi rush does like nothing and I had her going third. The gerel only had like a sliver of HP when the 4th rush started.

Thats 3/5 achievement Nels...that 100,000 hit one is pretty brutal though.

Oct 25, 2017
So double posting with what I think is a pretty big PSA

The Nel event achievements are stepped, including the one for LBing characters.

If you are like me, you spammed all your pulls then went and accepted achievements. This gave me the 3/3 character limit break achievement, and activated the 6 limit break achievement. I have no more pulls to do...So I went and tried to just LB some 3*s since it only costs 1 small and that gets refunded anyway if you pull another later. I had maxed LB on all but 2 3*s and all 4*s from pulling...

This leaves me with 4/6 completion on that achievement, and 0/9 on the one that will follow. I'm not actually sure how I can complete it now, as my Dailies are just going to give me a few LB materials, and I'd need to uncap 5*s or 5* aces 11 more times...

So make sure you are grabbing your achievements between pulls...Or go get your achievements by LBing 3*s before you start pulling.

EDIT: Hrmm....Farming up all 3 large limit breakers from the gerel event is 2 LBs on 2B...getting a bunch of the other Nels could be a few more LBs too...bleh I have no idea how Im getting that 9 LBs one, and apparently it gives the last ONel

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
So double posting with what I think is a pretty big PSA

The Nel event achievements are stepped, including the one for LBing characters.

If you are like me, you spammed all your pulls then went and accepted achievements. This gave me the 3/3 character limit break achievement, and activated the 6 limit break achievement. I have no more pulls to do...So I went and tried to just LB some 3*s since it only costs 1 small and that gets refunded anyway if you pull another later. I had maxed LB on all but 2 3*s and all 4*s from pulling...

This leaves me with 4/6 completion on that achievement, and 0/9 on the one that will follow. I'm not actually sure how I can complete it now, as my Dailies are just going to give me a few LB materials, and I'd need to uncap 5*s or 5* aces 11 more times...

So make sure you are grabbing your achievements between pulls...Or go get your achievements by LBing 3*s before you start pulling.

EDIT: Hrmm....Farming up all 3 large limit breakers from the gerel event is 2 LBs on 2B...getting a bunch of the other Nels could be a few more LBs too...bleh I have no idea how Im getting that 9 LBs one, and apparently it gives the last ONel
I mean you'll get it done from free dailies surely?

Edit: Hmm guess you may not get enough crystals.
Edit 2: It actually seems really poorly conceived. Even if I'd have noticed it before doing pulling I'd have still not gotten much completion because all my 3* and 4*'s had already been MLB'd anyway.

Last edited:

hikarutilmitt

"This guy are sick"
Dec 16, 2017

Edit 2: It actually seems really poorly conceived. Even if I'd have noticed it before doing pulling I'd have still not gotten much completion because all my 3* and 4*'s had already been MLB'd anyway.
Yeah I'm not sure how some players are going to do this. LB materials for 5*+ is hard enough normally, but at this point all of my 3* are maxed and all but one 4* is maxed. I'll have to find a way to farm small materials for the non-ace if I want to have a hope of getting that Nel.

Oct 25, 2017

My free dailies wont do anything but give me LB materials, since all my 3 and 4*s maxed from these pulls. It wont give nearly enough LB materials to get enough 5* upgrades to hit the 11 I need.

I figure I can get 2 upgrades from large LBs, 7 from getting all other available Nels. That puts me at 9/11. Would have to somehow manage another 2 LBs to get the last Nel. (this hedges on if people were right about there being a full 11 Nels available to get, and that shes MLB 10 in global).

Its not a huge loss, but its annoying based on how its now become an absurd uphill battle without anything I really did wrong, just didnt know.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
My free dailies wont do anything but give me LB materials, since all my 3 and 4*s maxed from these pulls. It wont give nearly enough LB materials to get enough 5* upgrades to hit the 11 I need.

I figure I can get 2 upgrades from large LBs, 7 from getting all other available Nels. That puts me at 9/11. Would have to somehow manage another 2 LBs to get the last Nel. (this hedges on if people were right about there being a full 11 Nels available to get, and that shes MLB 10 in global).

Its not a huge loss, but its annoying based on how its now become an absurd uphill battle without anything I really did wrong, just didnt know.
As I said in my second edit I think it's just poorly made. It's really difficult to do for anyone who has been playing since the start because we've all likely MLB'd the easy ones just through pulling on banners. No ones going to get enough to LB 5*'s that many times in such a short time frame.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think SE knows what an emergency maintenance is. I have a feeling we're going to have to wait a week for 2B's Japanese VA to be fixed, and I hate the English VA (especially Coro, who's a little less annoying in Japanese due to him being voiced by Frieza). However, if I want to use 2B I have no choice. :/