Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
sqdHjRg.gif

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
[...] I've been role playing to my flavor name of Harvey. He is the Most Boring Bachelor of the bunch, his dialogue mostly consists of telling Player Character not to have any fun. Plus he spends his time sending HAM radio messages when NOBODY in town owns a short wave receiver, so we know he isn't being hearD. And he makes the brilliant evening decisions of ignoring the cute, single landowner in favor of playing alone with his toy planes. [...]
Indeed

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I've been role playing to my flavor name of Harvey. He is the Most Boring Bachelor of the bunch, his dialogue mostly consists of telling Player Character not to have any fun. Plus he spends his time sending HAM radio messages when NOBODY in town owns a short wave receiver, so we know he isn't being hearD. And he makes the brilliant evening decisions of ignoring the cute, single landowner in favor of playing alone with his toy planes.
Should I be worried that only scum have had a lot of flavor detail in their role PM's? Because mine, Neon's, Ynnek's, Fireblend's, VA's and malus' had little to none in terms of flavor. Also I don't know anything about Stardew Valley but I googled your flavor name and Harvey doesn't seem like the type to drink

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Calling it, last scum's between weemad and ninAeleus

At 2 members left Mafia would be too scared to bus each other, I'll bet Maol's scum chum was off their pile and that would be between them two as the scummiest rn IMO

Z-Beat the wildcard

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Also Harvey seems to be the nicest person in the valley. Not sure how that equates to Hated

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
But it has to be someone relatively strategic-minded since they chose to kill FEP a soft-confirmed-via-Power-type Town last Night, that's thinning the trusted herd, that's chess

I feel weemad would be the more calculating and would make that kind of move

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
It could be that, rather than Maol killing himself out of game-fatigue as it would seem, he did it because their scum chum was off the Maol pile and didn't want them to move onto it or hammer so as to deprive us of a vote movement tell, spare their mate from giving away a position right

But hammering a scum is Townie points usually?

But since we've pressured/mistrusted hammerers a lot this game, or at least it feels like we have; that might be why they would fear that kind of resource-gathering and so chose to have Maol who's been in the hot seat almost the whole game anyway just decide to off themselves without their friend nearby to let the trail end there yeah huh yep

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
hmm, I don't feel like ninAeleus would be capable of killing FEP.

No, I think I'm thinking it's really between weemad and Z-Beat then. weemad's skilled enough to make that kind of solo chess play; Z-Beat I feel would be the type to do it after having talked about it with Maol or their other earlier scum chums as a good move to make later and he'd follow that kind of advice now they' a lone wolf without backup

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Should I be worried that only scum have had a lot of flavor detail in their role PM's? Because mine, Neon's, Ynnek's, Fireblend's, VA's and malus' had little to none in terms of flavor. Also I don't know anything about Stardew Valley but I googled your flavor name and Harvey doesn't seem like the type to drink
Why what does your Role PM say about you

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
D3 started with talk of a Mao turbo. Who offers up another of their scum buddies instead? Would've been easier to go to malus.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
D3 started with talk of a Mao turbo. Who offers up another of their scum buddies instead? Would've been easier to go to malus.
Malus WAS the target. Mao was the original target. They diverted but accidentally diverted to vere, then tried to divert to malus. That's why there were 3 trains

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Malus WAS the target. Mao was the original target. They diverted but accidentally diverted to vere, then tried to divert to malus. That's why there were 3 trains

Who's "they"?

Verelios (9 votes)
weemadarthur - #1,680
Vincent Alexander - #1,730 #1,850
malus - #1,777
flatearthpandas - #1,837
Razmos - #1,838
Lone_Prodigy - #1,846
Vincent Alexander - #1,852 #1,916
Z-Beat - #1,919
TearablePuns - #1,921
Vincent Alexander - #1,934
Maolfunction - #1,935

I got one last minute bus vote and 3 dead town on here. That leaves 5.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't that the game with the Pizza cult or something?

And you're right that anyone's experience could be a bad/limited sample, unless you play a lot. Like... Stan, actually, but he forgets stuff all the time.

Stan, no disrespect intended, but if you played all these games and remembered the little details, that'd be so useful.
disrespect completely taken, i will accept no apologies.

That said theres a Google doc that has every games player/roles, so thats there if you really want to dig into that kind of thing. But if the question is if no-neutral games are at all common then its basically just as yall already surmised, they happen, but are rare so its easier to default to expecting a neutral in each game until proven otherwise.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
1. No, because that "flavor" isn't from the role PM, it's just what I think about concernedape's ability to write dudes that are allegedly supposed to be attractive. You'll find my rants in other places on the internet. All those dudes SUCK.
2. Er....where did I say anything about drinking and Harvey?
Also Harvey seems to be the nicest person in the valley. Not sure how that equates to Hated
Nononono. I got a PM saying i'm now Hated.

It wasn't part of the original deal.

Blarg is the only one who claims to send messages. See?

Also Harvey isn't nice, he's just boring and stupid. And has an ugly mustache. ew. Harvey. Ew. Of all people.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
hmm, I don't feel like ninAeleus would be capable of killing FEP.

No, I think I'm thinking it's really between weemad and Z-Beat then. weemad's skilled enough to make that kind of solo chess play; Z-Beat I feel would be the type to do it after having talked about it with Maol or their other earlier scum chums as a good move to make later and he'd follow that kind of advice now they' a lone wolf without backup
Suddenly someone here other than Febe respects my alleged skills as mafia, yet thinks I don't bus my goon teammate on D1? Explain my defense of kalor using your argument that I am skilled, plox.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm now going to start talking about invisible rabbits and Jimmy Stewart, and that, like my posts about tequila, will not be game related, but you should all have seen Harvey and if you haven't, go rent it. You're welcome.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
you said you were roleplaying Harvey right after a couple of posts about drinking
My mind contains all the thoughts at once but my fingers only move so fast.

Also I wasn't role playing really, it just sounded good and I like ranting about the bachelors. Did I mention that they suck? Try Shane, I saw someone once say she kinda liked him because he was a "project". ugh. Wanna talk about Washed Up Jock or Sk8erboi? I can go on all day.

You really seem to have an issue with the way I phrase things and joke about, which is fine, I like irritating the shit out of ppl.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Also the fact that I'm now Hated is sorta an indication that mafia planned to offer me up today as a self own for town, but just a thought,
me ken fep stan not telling
maybe we should not fall into that plan as a large group. Which is why I have my eyes on ppl that want to vote me very very badly.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
As for wee, because a lot of the reads were based around not doing work then when VA died wee said that she had finally started doing work, which seemed a little contradictory. Also the push for neon
The bit about working was sorta a joke....and sorta to acknowledge VA doing effort. Granted I've put MORE effort into games, but well....I gave that up once mafias stopped letting me live past D4 in general, it was all so....wasted. Like me tonight. Mmmm. Tequila.

And i stand by that push for neon, esp with the lynch bomb crap. if ppl think you're not team playing, you don't lean into it.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
I'm feeling a bit sluggish Today could you show me how you what was it? Kalor something. Showed you're Town.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Whoever wrote this game isn't subtle.

didn't any of you ppl play SV? You all seem so confused by game references.
Yeah nobody noticed me panning down my avvy during the early Days showing that I was holding the Sugar item as a hint that Maol's Poisoning was fake like a placebo effect you know it's like a psychological medical thing I mean c'mon too subtle? Probably