• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
So if the BPs were fake then yeah i can see Wees doc claim as the counter to the strongman.

This also increases my town read of blarg as revealing this only helps us, otherwise he could have left it up in the air and have Wee looking worse
Maybe if he volunteered! But i'm hounding him and he still hasn't explained WHY like i've asked a few times.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Can't recall a game with mafia!wee. Are they inclined to gambit? That doesn't seem super likely in my opinion.
Wee doesn't gambit, no. And mafia!wee is more combative. well, not more combative than irritable-after-work-wee. But more than happy tequila wee.

hell, i dont' remember. I haven't rolled mafia in seasons.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Maybe if he volunteered! But i'm hounding him and he still hasn't explained WHY like i've asked a few times.
Why I en-Hated you: "1 scum left all we do is NAI except for how one would react to the potential for an easy Day-off, especially alone and desperate"

I wanted to use somebody as bait ro draw out scum so I used you

As for the fake BP to RaZekel: people were Town-reading them so why not reinforce their position and see how they react ti that. Don't always have to take, giving someone power and seeing what they do with it can be just as telling. I thought they were gonna be all hush-hush about it and I was planning to pressure them into divulging what my message was and seeing how transparent they would be, but in this case Raz immediately publicly announced they were gifted and said what the gift was and then tried to disparage it for me while brushing it off as a lie yet demanding my explanation for why I would draw attention to them like that; which was weird to me because I just discreetly messaged them lol they were the one who decided to shout it all out, don't blame me for putting a target on your back after that? But was this reaction a Mafia's behaviour trying to paint me dirtier with a weird scumtell or was it Town laying all the cards out on the table like a good Townsfolk? Shit was intriguing but then Zeke tagged in and I lost my angle after that. Can't really easily pressure a replacement into explaining their predecessor's reaction so whatever.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
And by "pressuring them into divulging what my message was", no I don't mean I was literally going to admit to Raz that I messaged them because obvs. that would pull the cat out of bag and game over. I totes would've improvised something shitty, but enticing

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Spec chat not scum chat, jesus
VM1qHZf.gif

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
I mean I'm wiling to vote out chuggs for that Freudian slip alone

Reki would you find that agreeable?

?????????????!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
I'm guessing the final Mafia is a Tracker, as a support Role for their other Powers

Me being a Messenger, malus a Fruit Vendor, stan a Private whatever that Role was called I forget mod-confirmed Town via PM variant; that screams that we're useless Town Roles intended as interference to mess with scum's search for Town Power Roles

In this case to run cover for Natiko the Town Roleblocker and weemad the Town Doctor

Oct 25, 2017
Why are you not like...trying?

I am. I don't think it's you. I don't think it's Wee. I don't think it's Blarg. So it's Reki.

You think it's me or Reki.

Blarg thinks it's me or Reki.

Wee is doing some looking at Blarg, but I'm probably not going to vote there if I'm being honest, and I just don't feel like dragging this out any longer than it needs to.

I don't want to rush without thinking, that's what happened yesterday

Fair enough.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think that's a slip, I've played with mafia!Chuggs and they're pretty careful if I'm remembering right.

I'd be willing to go before Chuggs if only because he's been nothing but nice every time we've talked. Unlike that red fruit that insults me and stuff.

But at the same time, since I know that I'll flip town, I fear that, if it's not Chuggs, you could eat him tomorrow and lose the game. So I'd rather not be lunched.

I don't want to rush without thinking, that's what happened yesterday

Couldn't agree more.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
No.

Also I may or may not have unvote copy and pasted in case there's two of scum left and you try to pull some sneaky shit.
What, sneaky like this

VOTE: TheChuggernaut

But this is what you want, chuggs. You've been doing it to yourself, you've already self-voted look at yourswlf

Only scum would play so bad, chuggs. Stop denying you're scum already

terrible

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Oh right, chuggs' vote record is why we think he's scum.
ok aftert hinking a while i'm on board with removing chuggs and then flipping a coin over reki/blarg by whoever is left. Stan? Any thoughts?

Oct 25, 2017
Oh right, chuggs' vote record is why we think he's scum.
ok aftert hinking a while i'm on board with removing chuggs and then flipping a coin over reki/blarg by whoever is left. Stan? Any thoughts?

after thinking about it, the Blarg/Mao poison thing doesn't really make sense if it's scum/scum. if there's going to be a player that does that nonsense as scum/scum it would be Blarg, but why though. It's probably Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Reki being non committal today just feels like they're trying to distance themselves from the kill if town ends up killing me which is real weird because I feel like if I was town Reki I would be scum reading me.