• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
As a new VR owner I was pretty pleased, No Man's Sky VR looks like it could be awesome. I think I've become numb to Days Gone content, it just needs to come out already.

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
giphy.gif

Sony steps away from e3 because they don't want people to expect to much, instead people expect Sony to put everything in a 20minute direct on twitch. Lol.

Oct 27, 2017
I like the format, I'm excited for NMS VR and that MK11 trailer is cool...but wow. I didn't expect much but I expected something that would have people talking.

DrDeckard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I'll tell you one thing, Every single Nintendo Direct has wowed me or got me hyped in some way.

That was.....yeah, that was a complete waste of my time.

BitsandBytes

Dec 16, 2017
I won't even bother commenting on the content (lack of even a mention of the big games) but it said it was a live broadcast and it obviously wasn't. What is that about?

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
They should've had the developers of the games talk form 7 minutes a piece and not show an ounce of gameplay.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
I hate to break it to some people... but VR is a big part of Sony PlayStation's future.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This met my low expectations. No Man's Sky VR and FNaF VR is cool.

I'm very glad Sony decided to copy the Direct format to the letter. It's a good format. They should have done this when they made Playstation All-Stars; it might have been a good game then.

LuuKyK

Oct 29, 2017
Brazil
I expected nothing and got a new trailer for MK11 and Concrete Genie. Profit? The format is good (basically a Direct), so if they keep doing this but with actual good announcements it should be fine.

JediMPG

Avenger
Jan 6, 2019
That was good and a fun 20 minute thing.

They nailed the presentation and honestly it feels like that was the most important thing. These can grow over time with hopefully bigger announcements!

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
Interesting mini-conference, with some genuinely cool VR stuff. Iron Man VR seems pretty mediocre, but a lot of those indies in the sizzle reel seem great. And No Man's Sky could be very, very cool.

That said, ending on MK11 & Days Gone was a bit of a wet fart.