Shiki

Nov 30, 2017
Don't put it too far back or you'll wind up like my foolish self lol.
if i get an email or some steam notification, it'll be impossible for me to miss it. (I hope!)
Also, by then there might be some announcement of a new version ? perhaps I'll hop onto that if I have no news by then. We'll see!
In any case, I hope you get yours!

Oct 27, 2017
Have the Windows drivers been released yet for Steam Deck? I went looking for videos on Youtube to find someone who had installed Game Pass, but I can't seem to find any (only videos of people using it for Xcloud).

Brot

Oct 25, 2017
the edge
To the point that it's unusable?

Hopefully they'll be sorted before my deck reaches me in Q3.
There are no audio drivers for the speakers or the headphone jack. Audio out via Bluetooth or USB C works, however.

It's been a month since Valve has said that they'd soon have news to share regarding Windows audio drivers. I hope they'll release them any day now.

Oct 27, 2017
There are no audio drivers for the speakers or the headphone jack. Audio out via Bluetooth or USB C works, however.

It's been a month since Valve has said that they'd soon have news to share regarding Windows audio drivers. I hope they'll release them any day now.
Ok thanks. Kinda weird there are no videos of it if that is the only issue really.

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Calculator has me terrified i ordered months ago at Q3 says AUG 2023.

I'm almost at a point where im just going to EBAY one.

1-D_FE

Oct 27, 2017
Here's hoping that Monday is less pathetic than Thursday for the 256GB US model. Was not expecting to see the time interval to be cut by more than half. Don't want to see it again, please.

louiedog

Oct 25, 2017
Here's hoping that Monday is less pathetic than Thursday for the 256GB US model. Was not expecting to see the time interval to be cut by more than half. Don't want to see it again, please.

Wasn't the store struggling to stay up on the day? Maybe we just hit a time period where a bunch of people were finally able to successfully get in and order as the store stabilized. I hope that's the case and not that units shipped went down. Too bad we don't have place in line numbers and have to rely on time as a tracking metric.

Muffin Awesome

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Oct 30, 2017
Lol, I can't get this calculator to work, what is best guess for this bad boy:

Each time I try I mess up the site or the refresh…

I guess this is not a good sign for having to tinker to get games to work either whenever I do get it lol.

512gb US

CommodoreKong

Oct 25, 2017
Lol, I can't get this calculator to work, what is best guess for this bad boy:

Each time I try I mess up the site or the refresh…

I guess this is not a good sign for having to tinker to get games to work either whenever I do get it lol.

512gb US

That timestamp is GMT: Friday, July 16, 2021 5:22:15 PM

US 512 is at GMT Friday, July 16, 2021 5:21:49 PM

Be ready to order tomorrow.

bruhaha

Jun 13, 2018
I don't think I'm too keen on doing that. I had to fix my dualsense joystick a couple months ago and it was incredibly nerve wracking.

I actually just ordered the 256 gb model.

Cool. I haven't seen the 512GB screen in person but if you're worried about screen glare you can always buy a matte screen protector. I have matte tempered glass protector for my iPad and it works well.

Muffin Awesome

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Oct 30, 2017
That timestamp is GMT: Friday, July 16, 2021 5:22:15 PM

US 512 is at GMT Friday, July 16, 2021 5:21:49 PM

Be ready to order tomorrow.

james-mc-avoy-wanted.gif

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
I've never heard of GLS, do they give you a delivery slot like other couriers? I'm at work every day this week

Datrael

Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
My steam deck was sent from Netherlands on the 5th via GLS. The 6th I got an update that it wason its way to final delivery center from Germany. I'm in spain. Hopefully I get an update today and it gets delivered sometime this week.

Brot

Oct 25, 2017
the edge
What they say is true.

Waiting for the tracking email and the shipping status to change is harder than waiting for the order email.

Oct 27, 2017
According to all the calculators, today is my day by a huge margin if not today then Thursday for sure. It's been a long wait, here's hoping I get my order today.

Last edited:

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Last Thursday ended less than 20 seconds from me, so surely today is the day. Moo said today, Jimmosio was almost 50-50 on today and Thursday, with slightly more on Thursday. This is US 512GB queue

Muffin Awesome

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Oct 30, 2017
Question for those that received theirs (feeling like mine is today/Thursday) are you able to checkout via PayPal?

Burgess_101

Oct 26, 2017
Parcelforce didn't bother with my Deck for whatever reason, it isn't even out for delivery today. Tomorrow hopefully.

Soi-Fong

Oct 29, 2017
Illinois
Hoping I can get the email today! If they can ship out by this Thursday, I should get it the day after as I live in Carol Stream, IL where they're shipping these things from.

Walnut

One Winged Slayer
Nov 2, 2017
Austin, TX
Hard to believe it's almost been a year now since this thing was announced and preorders went up (Two months off anyway)

Today's finally ordering day for me. Best of luck everyone on the bubble, keep the faith!

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I hope my 11:05AM order comes in Q2 like it's projected. Moo says June 13th, but at this rate I feel like that would blow me away. I have a huge trip at the end of June, having this with me would be amazing.

Muffin Awesome

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Oct 30, 2017