• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Elfgore

Mar 2, 2020
My biggest regret is buying this game without knowing he was a shit heel. Fuck this guy and glad he got delisted.

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deplatforming works, he's now on his 58 follower gab account ranting about no longer being able to afford to eat lmaoooo

What's nuts is he deplatformed himself. Who got him banned from Steam? Who got his Twitter account suspended? He did, by farting in the wind.

He didn't fight mods. He didn't send death treats to the FBI. Didn't use a particular slur. He was just a transphobe making generic transphobic comments, and that alone did him in. Weak willed shit. Usually these folks say some shit that's more obvious that counts as breaking the TOS.

Like Katie Hopkins, famous as the woman who got the CUNT award, the target he feels on him was put on him by himself. "Why is this sad," indeed...

Mar 14, 2022
Wait what did the dev of SNKRX do? I bought the game not that long ago.
I saw after buying he supported NFT's but nothing else.

dude went full misogynist on Twitter (iirc, may have been elsewhere). I only found out cuz my roommate watches Wanderbots religiously and Wander was disappointed by that dev being a sexist. then I looked into it and saw that TrampolineTales (the Luck Be a Landlord solo dev, who is dope) has been chewing that douchecanoe up and spitting him out over the misogyny and NFT shite.

Mar 14, 2022
wat

Can I please see a screenshot of this "contract", sounds hilarious

This makes the fact that his fans were crying censorship even more hilarious.

They get their propoganda news from the same sources, so it makes sense.

damn, I think it got patched out, lmao. or it's just not showing up anymore for me since I already "accepted" it. I wish I'd screenshotted it back when I'd encountered it xp

I believe it is the EULA/TOS that the May 31, 2021 patch notes refer to, as I recall seeing this last year. trust me, it was batshit delirious to see.