• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Froli

Oct 25, 2017
Philippines
Her stream video is gone now. Most likely privated it

Anyway, She says that the stream is not about her apologizing to anyone
and the only thing she should be sorry for is that the website wasn't complete on launch

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
It's remarkable that nobody's dragged her away from her computer yet.

I'd hope that if I ever became that successful I'd have the good sense to step away, or at the very least have people on my payroll who would know to step in and drag me away.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017

and the only thing she should be sorry for is that the website wasn't complete on launch

Guys it's not her fault she was trying to scam people. The problem was that the site was not properly set up so that she could scam people properly.

Come on now. It's an honest mistake.

lol

Heysoos

Prophet of Truth
Nov 3, 2017
lmao poor Hasan. Gets shit on by a ton of people online for not going at her hard enough, then gets shit for not defending her hard enough. Dude is just catching strays while trying to take the day off to spend time with his family.

KAMI-SAMA

Banned
Aug 25, 2020
It's remarkable that nobody's dragged her away from her computer yet.

I'd hope that if I ever became that successful I'd have the good sense to step away, or at the very least have people on my payroll who would know to step in and drag me away.

She needs a better PR team. I mean like most things on twitch this will eventually die down and she'll be fine but still lol.

Maedhros

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty fucking sad seeing that she actually tripled down this shit... I was even giving her the benefit of the doubt... the way she approached this was so fucking stupid, holy shit.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i haven't looking into this since opening my magical emporium, is there any sort of timeline/catch-up post where i can see what all went down the past few days?

grand

Oct 25, 2017
i haven't looking into this since opening my magical emporium, is there any sort of timeline/catch-up post where i can see what all went down the past few days?
There's not really an update. She just keeps doing streams where she doubles down and attacks people who've called her out.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Hey is this where I complain about your no refunds policy?

The moment I took a swig of your male enhancement potion, my cat's girlfriend dumped her and my hair burst into flames. All of my hair.

NaDannMaGoGo

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, how bad must that contract be if she's getting this desperate?

Was probably something she could've gracefully moved on from with all parties involved remaining moderately happy, but once you start doubling down and dig in deep...

All the same, my empathy for her stays low. This was born out of greed and/or sheer ignorance of science and the former is pathetic and unnecessary for someone in her position and the latter something that, now more than ever, is not something I can tolerate being spread to large audiences. Selling bullshit science to hundreds of thousands of young, impressionable fans is deplorable, and if it stemmed from her own ignorance, then she needs to course-correct at least. If she doesn't have the insight required to see even that, then it's a lost case anyway.

UltimateHigh

Oct 25, 2017
I dislike these people and everyone who keeps them boosted. I bet they're ultimately loving the "internet drama" too. how about you get off the donation train stream and go see a shrink if it was truly affecting your conscience and state of mind.

its just about ego and greed at the end of the day, no matter what.

give it a month and it will be back to business as usual because the parasocial weirdos wouldn't have it any other way.

NekoNeko

Coward
Oct 26, 2017
someone explain what's the big issue here is, don't they all peddle some shit that doesn't work? what's so different about this one?
not saying it's not worth calling out but why did this one blow up so hard.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
someone explain what's the big issue here is, don't they all peddle some shit that doesn't work? what's so different about this one?
It's not a world-defining issue and it will be gone in a week or two, assuming she doesn't continue doubling own. But as to why it's being talked about right now, I mean you got a whole ass thread to answer that question. Go forth and read, my child.

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know the dude, but he was being a real friend and she kinda of big timed him "Oh really you been in this situation".
I don't watch Rae so I am not sure what she is like normally but I think she is just really in her own head right now. Seems like she is believing the people saying she is some terrible person and she just isn't used to the criticism.

I feel like her saying that came more from a place of guilt and self pity. Mizkif is known for being an adult man child, so she also could have just been trying to tease him a bit.

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
I don't watch Rae so I am not sure what she is like normally but I think she is just really in her own head right now. Seems like she is believing the people saying she is some terrible person and she just isn't used to the criticism.

I feel like her saying that came more from a place of guilt and self pity. Mizkif is known for being an adult man child, so she also could have just been trying to tease him a bit.

I had to look him up, but he's younger then her. I didn't even know she was 29, I was expecting younger with how she was acting.

tokkun

Oct 27, 2017

"Gamer skincare" is a naturally attention-grabbing term.

Like if you saw a headline about Nike introducing a new line of Accountant Shoes, obviously you are clicking that article.

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
I had to look him up, but he's younger then her. I didn't even know she was 29, I was expecting younger with how she was acting.
Yeah, I looked up her age recently as well and was surprised. I don't regularly watch Miz but he runs an organization that does events with a couple of streamers I actually watch. He is kind of known for being an adult man child and probably has pretty close to to the same demographic age wise as her. If you watched Mizkif, trust me you would think he acts a lot younger than he is. He says he has ADHD but I am not sure if he takes anything for it. A lot of times when he does stuff in public or with other streamers, he kind of steps all over everyone and it rubs me the wrong way. Some people love it though.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, I looked up her age recently as well and was surprised. I don't regularly watch Miz but he runs an organization that does events with a couple of streamers I actually watch. He is kind of known for being an adult man child and probably has pretty close to to the same demographic age wise as her. If you watched Mizkif, trust me you would think he acts a lot younger than he is. He says he has ADHD but I am not sure if he takes anything for it. A lot of times when he does stuff in public or with other streamers, he kind of steps all over everyone and it rubs me the wrong way. Some people love it though.
It is because he is is bffs with ice poseidon. Mizkif is just wearing a mask. Dude is bonkers.

Oct 25, 2017

I don't know who this woman is. Never heard of her before, but just following this thread and story since yesterday, and after watching this two minutes of video, honestly I understand everything about this person. It's a good body language and character study video.
In just over two minutes, she displays false pride, arrogance, denial and plea of ignorance. Instead of actually giving her fans some real and honest answers.

She hasn't learned a thing or at least refuses to listen to anyone through her lack of humility.

Her true Naïveté comes through her lack of self-awareness. It's no excuse though. She planned this for two years she says. She's not that stupid to not realize there is NO science to back up this product, she had two years to figure that much out for Pete's sake! lol!!

This woman is just stupid enough to let her pride and greed to continue to dictate her position in all this mess, and that's plenty stupid.

You'd also think, when one's venturing into a business deal as a "co partner/founder" or whatever... that involves hundreds and thousands of dollars, they may be wise enough to have a business lawyer and get proper counsel instead of digging themselves deeper into this silly mess.

Draper

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Harrisburg, PA
I don't know who this woman is. Never heard of her before, but just following this thread and story since yesterday, and after watching this two minutes of video, honestly I understand everything about this person. It's a good body language and character study video.
In just over two minutes, she displays false pride, arrogance, denial and plea of ignorance. Instead of actually giving her fans some real and honest answers.

She hasn't learned a thing or at least refuses to listen to anyone through her lack of humility.

Her true Naïveté comes through her lack of self-awareness. It's no excuse though. She planned this for two years she says. She's not that stupid to not realize there is NO science to back up this product, she had two years to figure that much out for Pete's sake! lol!!

This woman is just stupid enough to let her pride and greed to continue to dictate her position in all this mess, and that's plenty stupid

You'd also think, when one's venturing into a business deal as a "co partner/founder" or whatever... that involves hundreds and thousands of dollars, they may be wise enough to have a business lawyer and get proper counsel instead of digging themselves deeper into this silly mess.

imma save this as a copypasta