What system are you primarily playing Street Fighter 6 on?

• PlayStation 5

Votes: 278 41.1%
  • PlayStation 4

Votes: 10 1.5%
  • Xbox Series X

Votes: 83 12.3%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 16 2.4%
  • PC / Steam

Votes: 290 42.8%

• Total voters

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Not like the music when I was a kid, that was real music
9d2ea34c-2141-44c1-93cb-2b0486f4d4e6_text.gif

JumbiePrime

Feb 16, 2019
Bklyn
A twitter thread from a player living in Japan that got to try out Akuma

View: https://twitter.com/EverEvie6/status/1787724650438692879

Some Take aways are:
* Raging Demon is not something to really worry about much. His low health means he'll be even closer to death when he gets access to it . Also , apparently (not confirmed) does the same amount of damage as other CA but it is a 1 frame grab.
*His forward fierce , that step punch he does, reaches far and is a good poke but not special cancelable .
* low forward is probably the shortest and worst of all the shotos
*his teleport cannot be canceled into
*DR seems weird , he poses at first which can throw off timing

TLDR ; he said going to be a scary character in the hands of those that can use him properly . Definitely Akuma

Soul Lab

Nov 17, 2017
r
I will like to see Qol changes. People lag switching and using a cheat engine should be able to be reported and ban from CFN. With the later using an Overwatch system like CSGO used. These two have been the biggest problems since SF4 and Bungie started to ban players for lag switching in Halo 2 on Xbox so it's not difficult. Yesterday I got so mad because my opponent's ping doubled when I got a perfect KO and coincidentally dropped back down and it screwed me over to the point where I drop combos.

There Best of 3 needs to be enforced and allow me to decline a match in the Arcade in the BH. Nobody wants to see a Wi-Fi icon especially that's red. I'm trying to get back to Street Fighter 6 but it's been so frustrating with the complaints above

Or his unreactable DI
A big fat yes to declining matches in the arcade

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Can you report clubs?

I saw one flash on the main screen of the battle hub that was called "Die...." and then a bunch of transphobic shit I'm not going to type out. I don't see any report option on the club page but shit is disgusting and it has 99 fucking members because of course it does.

JumbiePrime

Feb 16, 2019
Bklyn
Can you report clubs?

I saw one flash on the main screen of the battle hub that was called "Die...." and then a bunch of transphobic shit I'm not going to type out. I don't see any report option on the club page but shit is disgusting and it has 99 fucking members because of course it does.
This is a good question . Literally saw one KKK fully spelt out. I don't remember seeing a report button anywhere

JusDoIt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
South Central Los Angeles
before people downplay, keep in mind it took SFV until March 2019 to hit 3.1 million sold.

SF6 did more in 9 months than SFV did in 37 months. basically selling 4x as fast as its predecessor (which eventually sold over 7 million).

vanilla SFIV also only sold 3.4 million copies. SFIV sold the bulk (but not all) of its copies in the first 14 months of its run, which is when Super SFIV came out.

all that to say, SF6 is cruisin

OP
OP
Neoxon

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
It's understandably slowing down a bit, but not bad. Akuma should hopefully bring a good boost.

before people downplay, keep in mind it took SFV until March 2019 to hit 3.1 million sold.

SF6 did more in 9 months than SFV did in 37 months. basically selling 4x as fast as its predecessor (which eventually sold over 7 million).

vanilla SFIV also only sold 3.4 million copies. SFIV sold the bulk (but not all) of its copies in the first 14 months of its run, which is when Super SFIV came out.

all that to say, SF6 is cruisin
Yup, people can't deny that the game has legs.

OP
OP
Neoxon

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Excluding the 2 million it did in the first month, it's averaging over 160,000 copies a month. On pace for nearly 2 million a year.

Even without the Akuma and Season 2 boost, it should be at 4 million by the end of June.
Comfortably, not to mention boosts with major tournaments like EVO Japan (not accounted for in those numbers), EVO Vegas, & Capcom Cup. It should be smooth sailing to 10 million for Capcom, even before a hypothetical Switch 2 port.

Holundrian

Oct 25, 2017
Watching Nemo pick up Blanka and getting deep into that it's gonna be sad if Blanka is nerfed on the season 2 patch and we might never see Nemo's Blanka in a big event. Dude is a degenerate.

Doctrine Dark

Nov 13, 2017
Does anyone think Capcom will add more classic Arcade titles to the Battle Hub?

If so, which games do you think will be added?