• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Launch month?

• June 2020

Votes: 174 15.0%
  • July 2020

Votes: 260 22.5%
  • August 2020

Votes: 456 39.4%
  • September 2020

Votes: 353 30.5%

• Total voters

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
rPlipGY.gif

oh lawd !

best foliage this gen.

Marble

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
hard to be impressed with this after seeing Hellblade 2

You mean that CG trailer with no gameplay at all? The sequel to one of the most boring games I've ever played? That game that will probably take you no more than 10 hours with lame puzzles and a straight linear path? That? If there's one studio purchase I don't care about, it's Ninja Theory.

Man, this completely demolishes that game based on the trailer.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Sounds like the game is quite meaty
I joined Sucker Punch as the new communications manager back in March (nice to meet you all!) and I've spent my entire time at the studio so far dying for the opportunity to show off more of the game. Today it's my pleasure to finally do exactly that. I know it's been a long wait for everyone looking forward to playing, so I want to start by thanking you for your patience. This is a big game for our studio (like…really big) and we're taking our time to get it right.

Today, we debuted a brand-new trailer that delves deeper into the identity our hero is forced to adopt in order to save his home: The Ghost. While Jin starts our game as a samurai, he'll learn skills and adopt tactics that are decidedly not samurai-like, and you can get a small taste in the footage we revealed today. In the months ahead, we'll share more about Jin, the threats he faces, the allies that help him along his journey, and what he'll have to give up to become this new kind of warrior.

As I mentioned, Ghost of Tsushima is huge – the biggest game Sucker Punch has ever made by a wide margin. Our trailer includes some quick glimpses of the vibrant, diverse open world you'll get to explore, but we've barely scratched the surface.

rusty chrome

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it was that one, thanks

Are you really trolling or really stupid ? How can you objectively compare a current gen game with a next generation game ? This is like you are saying that you are disappointed with the speed of HDD compared with the speed of SSD.
Lol, notice how they're not responding. The trolls have gotten so desperate that comparing current gen PS4 games to next gen Xbox games is the new thing. New gen stuff always bring out the same old stupid.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017

Megatron

Oct 27, 2017
Looks great. I'm really surprised it wasn't held back for ps5 or a simultaneous ps5 version release.

Gemüsepizza

Oct 26, 2017
Are you really trolling or really stupid ? How can you objectively compare a current gen game with a next generation game ? This is like you are saying that you are disappointed with the speed of HDD compared with the speed of SSD.

Calm down dude. I am not "objectively comparing a current gen game with a next generation game", I just shared my impression from the TGA. Why the fuck do people feel attacked because of that?

Lmao, someone's gotta keep fighting those console wars I guess

Console wars, wat. I have *literally* just a PS4 Pro under my TV. It looks good for a PS4 game. Would have looked better if it was made for the PS5, which will release, like, 3 months after the game.

rusty chrome

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks great. I'm really surprised it wasn't held back for ps5 or a simultaneous ps5 version release.
It wouldn't be very wise to skip the PS4 release of this game after they promised it for PS4. PS4 has sold over 100 million units. That's a lot of sales they'd be losing out on. Let the next gen games be the next gen games. This'll likely get a PS5 patch anyway.

Oct 27, 2017
Calm down dude. I am not "objectively comparing a current gen game with a next generation game", I just shared my impression from the TGA. Why the fuck do people feel attacked because of that?

Console wars, wat. I have *literally* just a PS4 Pro under my TV. It looks good for a PS4 game. Would have looked better if it was made for the PS5, which will release, like, 3 months after the game.
Then you would've worded your argument better instead of suggesting that a next generation game will looks better than a current gen game. By that logic Naughty Dog PS6 game will make Hell Blade 2 looks like garbage.

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017

I wouldn't be surprised if they did a simultaneous release with the PS5, but we'll have to see how they'll market BC

s y

Nov 8, 2017
makes me wish bluepoint hired some sucker punch artists for the SOTC remake tbh

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The game looks amazing. I just hope there is transparency before release about this game and any potential PS5 enhancements, because I'd rather just try to hold off a couple more months if that is the case.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
Looks absolutely incredible.

I did find those black bars weird though, the E3 demo didn't have them so I assume it's just for the trailer to make it more cinematic since I really hope it's not a TO1886 situation with them not using the full screen.