• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
May buy it in the windows store, but still may be steam. Tired of the old bland look of the steam store and library. Really wish they update it.

ShinUltramanJ

Oct 27, 2017
A Microsoft game hitting Steam the same day as the Windows store will be a first. Hopefully Microsoft is watching, because a Steam version trouncing a Windows version in sales could open the door for first party games like Forza and Halo to come to Steam.

Phil seems like a pretty level headed guy and I could see him warming up to that.

Oct 27, 2017
A Microsoft game hitting Steam the same day as the Windows store will be a first. Hopefully Microsoft is watching, because a Steam version trouncing a Windows version in sales could open the door for first party games like Forza and Halo to come to Steam.

Phil seems like a pretty level headed guy and I could see him warming up to that.
Unless they can bring Xbox live functionality to steam, doubt you will see Forza available on steam.

Last edited:

no1

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Apr 27, 2018
Time to see how many people try to mod this.

Kolbe1894

Oct 25, 2017

The reason of SO coming to steam same day as Win10 store is because that's a 4 years old game.

Papacheeks

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Watertown, NY
So when people say unlocking they mean actually being added to the store on steam to purchase. Because only thing I can find is physical on amazon that says it's sold out.

Deleted member 5167

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I would have thought that all first party games from MS that get's a PC version (let's say for the sake of it that MCC is coming at some point to PC), would automatically be play anywhere.

Sunset Overdrive was heavily bundled, so theres probably a ton of unredeemed super cheap XB1 download codes floating around that would get you a day one Pc version for a fraction of the cost with zero of that going to the devs.

Deleted member 5167

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't recall seeing a lot of bundles with this game.
81Ggs6MB%2B4L._SX342_.jpg

which was before their big price cut because the console just wasnt selling, so retailers were gutting the download codes for resale to clear stock

Ge0force

Self-requested ban.
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Belgium
Oct 31, 2017
Just in time for my new 32 incher 144hz 1ms 1440p monitor. Here we go baby
What'd you get? I wish good monitors here in Japan weren't so incredibly overpriced. My room is already too small with my computer running through a 60" tv and couch gaming with it, don't think I even have room for a good monitor but I want one with all the shooters I play...

Vespa

Oct 26, 2017
Can't wait to see people post up PC screenshots, give me all the downsamples. all of them

Ge0force

Self-requested ban.
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Belgium

I think that's VERY unlikely. But still, I really appreciate that MS is bringing this game to a decent and functional ecosystem as well, so I will buy it on Steam asap.

That list lacks pixelvision 2

Looks great, I'll try it tonight. Thanks for the suggestion!

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
tbh, i have never understood what people see in this game...the humour is (for my tastes) really dull, the combat so so, traversal is like an old Tony Hawk Game without skateboards and the city is very sterile...i always thought it lives from the fact that it was one of the more unique Xbox One exclusives which are all around far and few between this generation.

at least it´s colourful but i was completely bored of this game in 3 hours playtime...i´ve never gone back to actually finish it. but seeing that i also don´t like Spiderman maybe i just don´t like Insomniacs OW games ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
I think that's VERY unlikely. But still, I really appreciate that MS is bringing this game to a decent and functional ecosystem as well, so I will buy it on Steam asap.

Looks great, I'll try it tonight. Thanks for the suggestion!
np, you'll need added fonts for it JaseC can help you with that
Didn't this stop being supported? I followed a couple of forks but couldn't find one that updated after a little while
New ones show up on github. Someone even forked their own.

Parsnip

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Nice to have actual official word so people can stop saying "well Halo 3 is on steamdb and look how that turned out".

The specs, assuming they are accurate, seem very modest.

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
tbh, i have never understood what people see in this game...the humour is (for my tastes) really dull, the combat so so, traversal is like an old Tony Hawk Game without skateboards and the city is very sterile...i always thought it lives from the fact that it was one of the more unique Xbox One exclusives which are all around far and few between this generation.

at least it´s colourful but i was completely bored of this game in 3 hours playtime...i´ve never gone back to actually finish it. but seeing that i also don´t like Spiderman maybe i just don´t like Insomniacs OW games ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Having never played SO and being excited to try it, I was real worried until this sentence.

SirMossyBloke

Oct 26, 2017
Downloading...sweet. Stopped playing on the Xbox One and probably didn't even get halfway. Excited to see this at 4k/60.

medyej

Oct 26, 2017
Dissappointed to see no Ultrawide support, and the steam forum is full of complaints about the mouse feel. Going to wait and see on this one.

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
I hate it when PC game options skip over 1620p and just have 1440 or 4K. There's a massive gap in performance and IQ between those two if you skip 1620.