• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
68yrydcw41a41.jpg

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
To be fair it would probably be better if the game told you that after you picked up your first strawberry.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for them to finish in 2025 at the pace they're going at lol

Excited to see it come back though, was worried they dropped it

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Asked this before, but what are some recent streams by the gang that I can listen to without having to actually watch?

My job has an "audio okay, no video" rule so anything I can listen to like an impromptu podcast would be great.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i know the episode he was on wasnt super great but i'm forever greatful to SBF for introducing me to tierzoo which is something I honestly really love.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
A Biracial in my Gacha game?!? (Note: I don't actually play it anymore.)

Last edited:

caphisuada

Oct 27, 2017
Woolie and Reggie's Rocket League stream was hype af. Even got into a few games with them on the private matches.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
What are some good one off videos for the Best Friends? I've just found myself watching random stuff of theres in the past week.

DantesLink

Oct 26, 2017
Actually surprised that Pat is on that side of the self censorship argument.
Happen to catch it on stream, see it live with chat on was just:
vjsfsXl.gif

I ate the whole thing like it was a buffet.
Can't remember the last time I wholeheartedly agreed with both Pat and Woolies takes on a hot-topic.

SFV had both examples. Silly things like the R.Mika Slap edit was 100% "think of the children/E(SPN)-Sports Money". Meanwhile, Juri's design was altered (probably for the same reason) and it coincidently turned out to be a change for the better, I find it miles better.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Their younger viewers(or better put less mature viewer, since we there are man-babies too) tend to be out of phase with the crew, when it comes to growing out of being unironic shit-posters. Pat was rightfully dunking on that Email, it read like a 4chan post but somehow less self-aware .