it was really weird

like, gears 5 comes out in 3 months, put more gameplay in the show

Anung

Oct 25, 2017
there was a lot of cgi trailers for no reason this year

it was really weird

like, gears 5 comes out in 3 months, put more gameplay in the show
Gears 5 was the most egregious one.

Really middling E3 this year. Some great stuff, a bunch of trailers with no gameplay and the megaton that would have blown the doors off the whole thing got spoiled weeks ago.

zethren

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I love when a random matt-erism pops into my head

AWH GAWD!
This is actually how one of my friends and I became even better friends when we had first met. Both of us had independently said something that Matt or Pat would say, in the way that they would say it. We looked at eachother and the realization hit that we both were fans of SBF haha. It was a funny moment.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
1997: Hey guys you know there's a secret way to save Aeris.

2020: Hey guys, you know there's a secret way to save Jessie.

DantesLink

Oct 26, 2017
For some reason I can't quit laughing at this
That's our Liam-Bean

1997: Hey guys you know there's a secret way to save Aeris.

2020: Hey guys, you know there's a secret way to save Jessie.
the whole final encounter in sector 7 was always a low key emotional bomb for me, particularly with wedge and jessie
THIS. Having part 1 be just Midgar definitely means we'll be getting more time with the Avalanche OG's, and it's definitely gonna hurt when things DROP.
Kinda reminds me of how the first Diamond is Unbreakable movie had a focus on Gramps' for a bigger punch when it happens.

Last edited:

Moara

Oct 25, 2017
Man, Pat was completely obnoxious during the Nintendo Direct. He's seriously becoming a flanderized version of himself.

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
hes been down this path forever and its just accelerating now. i think im gonna stop listening to new pods and live permanently in the super best past

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Seems he just got hit with that moment of self-awareness

Pat: "Oh no, I'm a supervillain. Oh no, I'm THAT guy."

Hounds

Oct 25, 2017
Are you telling me "AngriestPat" is being a salty evil babby? How weird. If you're not into it, then don't watch. It weird seeing people almost force themselves to watch because of some weird loyalty to the Zaibatsu.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I dropped Pat a while ago. Just not something I would want to watch. He seems fine on the podcast and the DMC lp tho.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
I watch all of the zaibatsu in different terms and takes.

Like I only watch some pat streams, and mostly care about him in a podcast format.

I don't watch any matt streams, cause I think they're as boring as paint drying, but love his YT creator stuff.

I love woolie's solo LPs and fighting game stuff, but his lps with Minh make me want to die

Liam's pretty good all around, but there's some weeb ass shit on his channel that even gives me pause at times.

Brian Damage

Nov 1, 2017
UK
Also Pat's chat are off the Christmas card list for ResidentSleeper-ing Cadence of Hyrule.

Not that they were on it to begin with mind you. They're just off it again. For pettier reasons.

Hoot

Nov 12, 2017
Liam was the most precious during these conferences, and I super enjoyed having both him and Matt for Ubi yesterday, it gave me fuzzy feelings.

Clemps is also an enjoyable watch too. He's so giddy !

Elite49

Dec 16, 2018
New England
Dammnnn, Pats viewing figures on twitch absolutely stomps the rest of them.
That's so fucking depressing. I love all the guys but ever since the end of the channel I've slowly lost interest in Pat. If he's not whining about receiving advanced copies of games on a podcast, he's fighting with people on Twitter or being an asshole to his fandom. In one of his Fallout NV streams I told him about the Inventory Mod that made it like FO4, he downloaded one that didn't work and called me dipshit for wasting his time. He later found the actual working one.

Seeing that new Twitter thread about him whining about people who like Animal Crossing and seeing his fans rally around him constantly is some eye opening shit.

Anung

Oct 25, 2017
Oh. Pat's at the "argue with twitter rando's for hours" stage of twitter today. Time to mute.

zethren

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I love the Zaibatsu as a whole, and miss them together for sure. But at this point I just watch Pat's Dark Souls streams on youtube and just kind of leave it at that.

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
SincE the zaibatsu broke up is there gonna be an OT 2
Or different OT's for them.
Matt one
Castle superbeast
RSS

Fat4all

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
bork land
probably one thread still would be best, im not sure any of them alone could carry a semi-active OT that well

we should probably change the name, tho

KingKong

Oct 27, 2017
Im skimming his stream and to me he looks more tired and low energy than deliberately annoying, its not like hes angrily ranting about things

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Recent Pokemon unrest showing that Pokemon fans have very little perspective outside of Pokemon games much like exclusive Smash fans having very little knowledge about other fighting games and terms. Imagine the foresight and QoL improvements MH:World style but in Pokemon games, and i'd wager Pokemon is making more money globally than Monster Hunter.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
pokemon is just digital crack.

Don't matter how poor the quality. Some folks just gotta have their fix,

Salty Rice

Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City
Man, Pat was completely obnoxious during the Nintendo Direct. He's seriously becoming a flanderized version of himself.
Didnt watch it yet but what even for the Nintendo Direct he acted like that? He was already obnoxious for all the other conferences.

Damn he really became such a miserable person that i totally understand now that Matt had enough and that comes from somebody who always liked Pats personality.

His Crazy Talk was funny but now its just a miserable person who always thinks is right.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Having a little perspective can do wonders, as dismissive people wanna be for the competition, stuff like Yokai Watch or even Digimon Cyber Sleuth are doing cooler shit on a budget much lower than Pokemon.