• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

WHO DO YOU THINK IT WOULD BE?!

• DANTE

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • MASTER CHIEF

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • SORA

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • CRASH

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • JONESY OR FORTNITE CHARACTER

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • POKEMON

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • XENOBLADE OR OTHER!

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
V6LP5f1.png

Currently the Fighters Pass 1 are completely done and out for us to purchase but the ride isn't even over. Sakurai announced that we are going to get 2nd Fighter Pass and we're waiting for third reveal. Currently there are four more fighters that are still remains as unknown to us . Our next hype stop would be more likely to be at Smash Presentation so it's quite exciting for us to find out who would be eighth character if we are lucky. Also we are still getting more dlc supports outside of playable characters which are Spirit Events, Tourney and Mii Costumes. And maybe random update like Small Battlefield.

QYIlDAD.png

It's a season pass for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate which will contains all five planned DLC packs. Those DLC packs each come with a fighter, a new stage and additional music tracks. You could save 5 dollars overall by purchasing the Fighter Pass, which costs $24.99 USD. However, if you aren't comfortable paying upfront, especially without knowing the details of the DLC contents, then each pack individually can be bought for $5.99. As an additional bonus, if you get the Fighter Pass then you will obtain a free Xenoblade 2's Rex Mii Costume.

wNdjUz3.jpg

WfK0Mil.gif

0uq05e3.jpg

CONFIRMED

Steve and Alex from Minecraft got confirmed. Also We're still awaiting for the identify of eighth and future characters so there is no reliable leak at the point. Also it's confirmed that we are getting more 4 more characters so we don't know how long this hype train would lasts this time but it's definitely more than a year for now. It's mostly speculated that we will find out about 8th character in 2021 but hopefully we're wrong about this (SmashERA laughs).

44FPhgA.jpg

RUMORS

There is no reliable information for upcoming characters so it's quite exciting that we are in dark for time beings.

Rocky Road

Jun 1, 2018
I've wanted Geno ever since I looked up fake Melee character lists and thought there was another unlockable character beyond Mewtwo. It's his time. Wouldn't mind seeing a lot more wish fulfillment characters too. Used to not want Crash that much but seeing other people want him makes me hope he gets in.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
This matchup is going to be a fucking nightmare to learn. I fully expect nerf steve posts 10 mins after he's out.

Jul 5, 2019
Smash-Predictions3.png

I threw together this fighter pass concept a few days ago... Elma and Sora are personal wants, Crash and Siegfried are "I'm not a fan of their games but they'd be neat."

stan423321

Oct 25, 2017
In a ResetERA Smash thread, users were posting in relative harmony, while Smash development team occasionally released new characters.

This possibly couldn't last. Do you want to flame or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.