Banned
Jan 6, 2019
PAIMON ON FIRST PAGE

latest
I didn't know this is the food discussion thread now

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
One day i'll figure out the lineup for this pass.

EbQMWI7.png

Maybe I should just kick out those stinky third-party characters and let SmashEra's first-party wants get the spotlight.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Ain't a new thread unless I do my official stamp

DANTE

6bf2b4d131f367fc007694cafdb6678b.gif

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
One day i'll figure out the lineup for this pass.

EbQMWI7.png

Maybe I should just kick out those stinky third-party characters and let SmashEra's first-party wants get the spotlight.
10530.png

(It's extremely difficult to find good images of Ray 01, so I'll allow you to use Ray MK III instead if you can't be bothered.)

Grapezard

Nov 16, 2017
I think about how we have 1 year, 3 months for them to release 4 characters and I get existential.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
ok, I joke about anime sometimes but Genshin being in Smash would actually make me have some kind of puke related reaction
not because of the shameless plagiarism or shitty gambling gacha stuff, but because the characters are the most uninspired factory clones that would make the most generic Isekai Harem anime blush

pretty sure the left 2 are identical model and pose just to rub it in.
EJv84t7.jpg

Welcome to the factory

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just here to skim, and whenever I scroll past long-winded academic dissertations with Japanese robot pictures from things I never heard of that look dated to the '80s or '90s, I stop, scroll back up and go "Yep that was L Thammy"

Coricus

Oct 25, 2017
I'm beyond the point of practicality when it comes to prediction at this point. Steve has done it.

It was never the numbers, or the odds, or the credentials that messed with me. It was the feeling, deep down, that there wasn't any point in wanting a character that was "le epic cringe" as the nonexistent kids say. That I was a bad person for even thinking it, somehow, and that they'd certainly never add a character that the community actively looked down upon. Yet. That doesn't matter, does it? Steve arrives nonetheless.

Haha.

It's here. It's the final stretch. We're four characters left in what will probably be the peak of Smash Bros. But it's actually happened.

I'm free now, aren't I?

I'm. . .

free.

EkMQ_vTWkAU03E5

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
so instead of my gimmick where i stan for z teir characters from like robopon or whatever, i thought i'd do the same thing, but in a different medium. like i stan for gene starwind or archie andrews or whatever.

workshopping this persona, tell me what you think.

Coricus

Oct 25, 2017
Oh gosh, a really dumb joke just popped into my head.

What do you call Luminary Soup?

A Herobrine.

. . .

Unrelated note, you ever wonder if there was a reason they chose Knuckles as the choice for a second Sonic assist trophy?

. . . . . . .probably not.

stan423321

Oct 25, 2017
so instead of my gimmick where i stan for z teir characters from like robopon or whatever, i thought i'd do the same thing, but in a different medium. like i stan for gene starwind or archie andrews or whatever.

workshopping this persona, tell me what you think.
you may want to avoid Archie if you're not into Ken Penders swerves, but the general concept could work

Coricus

Oct 25, 2017
To save room for Metal as a DLC clone. Knuckles would be a lot of work, after all.
I'll fight the Eggman Army to the bitter end.

But I fight with the noble and respectful dignity that can only come with the most level of playing fields.

The power of slots. . .in it's purest form.

En garde!

batfax

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
until proven otherwise i choose to believe we haven't gotten a global release announcement for detective club because ayumi is in the pass

also it's story of seasons's 25th anniversary next year, so pete's in too

also dogs bower is pretty much a hard lock at this point

2699719-dogs_bower_character_art.jpg

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
I can barely tell the difference between the genshin and the xenoblade on this page tbh

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
We desperatley need a spectrum of what's anime and what's *anine* anime.

*Anime* anime: Genshin Impact, Mobagē gacha, Tales of, Latter Fire Emblem, lots of VN's (especially the dodgy ones)
Anime: ArcSys fighting games, Street Fighter, Pokemon
Pseudo-anime: Final Fantasy 7R, Devil May Cry, Monster Hunter, Hideo Kojima games
Kinda sorta anime: Super Smash Bros

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
*Anime* anime: Genshin Impact, Mobagē gacha, Tales of, Latter Fire Emblem, lots of VN's (especially the dodgy ones)
Pseudo-anime: Final Fantasy 7R, Devil May Cry, Monster Hunter, Hideo Kojima games
There's nothing pseudo about FF7, DMC, or Metal Gear.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
3 Houses is on sale on Amazon and for some reason I'm considering buying it even though I haven't liked any FE games I've played.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Where will Street Fighter move to when Street Fighter VI adopts a hyper-realistic artstyle?

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
Where will Street Fighter move to when Street Fighter VI adopts a hyper-realistic artstyle?

Pseudo, as in it has the tropes, over the top action and nonsense storylines but the visual style looks more realistic rather than traditionally animated.
*anime* anime is when you keep checking if your door is closed and hope nobody is watching/listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.