Apopheniac

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Heat_badge.jpg

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
modern setting fire emblem where the fire emblem is, indeed, a copy of the fire emblem game you're currently playing

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
in hindsight, they probably should have had Roy's and Marth's games of origin different in Melee. For those in the west, we just thought Roy and Marth were from the same game lol

batfax

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
in hindsight, they probably should have had Roy's and Marth's games of origin different in Melee. For those in the west, we just thought Roy and Marth were from the same game lol
Would've been more confusing if they actually finished the extra FE trophies and had characters from across the series.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
The west was lucky to get Marth and Roy into Melee to begin with. They were almost as Japan-only as their origin games.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I am seriously freaking out.

FOR YEARS I have been trying to track down this movie. When I was at least six or seven, I caught some of this on the old SiFi channel while my dad was watching it. I could remember nothing other than that damn, creepy face! It burned itself into my memory and for years I thought I'd just dreamed it up. I tried to hunt it down, but you can imagine "Creepy white face scifi movie" doesn't exactly turn up anything.

I am thirty now, and when I saw this image I dropped my phone. Thank you for putting an ancient mystery to rest.
Definitely wasn't expecting this reaction; glad I could help!

stan423321

Oct 25, 2017
I can understand some cynicism in regards to underwear product placement, but advocating pantlessness is going too far. I can't believe you all think I forgot all the daily Sonic trashing.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Don't forget that Geno also has a selectable icon in the online portion besides his spirit. It's nice that Sakurai put that as a consolation for the absence of the mii costume.
Link from Mario Kart 8 is an online icon.

Anything is allowed in Smash. Except for Assist Trophy promotions. And post-launch spirit promotions. And non-video game characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.