• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
IntelliHeath

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
You joke but Arceus is going to get a form so broken it makes every move super effective on every type

That's when it would become a sword fighter

Wzb0CBF.jpg

Last edited:

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
If you want a look at what Arceus will be like, I would direct you to the stats of Gigantamax Eternatus.

Apopheniac

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
the benefit of time has led me to realize that Dialga and Palkia have shitty designs, actually

Scrappy-Fan92

Jan 14, 2021
There will be no Dialga slander in this house.

...With that said, Palkia is better because their anime cries remind me of Boga from Revenge of the Sith.

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
There will be no Dialga slander in this house.

...With that said, Palkia is better because their anime cries remind me of Boga from Revenge of the Sith.
Palkia's roar isn't in sound test! So it must be from a sci-if sound library or something, the same one Star Wars used

Lunala and Mothra have the same roar, so it's also not in sound test either

Scrappy-Fan92

Jan 14, 2021
ned_ballad Your comment got me to look up the game cries of the Pokémon (with some accompanying lovely art from the 90's).

Here's a playlist if you all want to make your ears ring:

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
Why does Duck Hunt Uair beat Sephiroth's Dair? It's a duck's head against an 8 foot long sword

This game is so stupid

AquaWateria

Oct 25, 2017
Did my part and finally got my copy of Bravely Default 2. This game needs to be supported.

Need more turn base games considering there aren't much these days and FF has long gone turned away from it.

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't it weird how when Link hits someone with his sword they don't get cut open and die instantly

Games are so unrealistic
No because Link is a scrawny little thing

If Smash was realistic Mario's fireball would be an instant kill.
It's not so much about realism as it is about a 6-inch long duck head outranging an 8-foot long sword

Duck will not be fazed by dumb anime sword. The power of nature trumps anime
Anime is a creation of humans, who are part of nature, therefore anime is nature

Strat

"This guy are sick"
Apr 8, 2018
This just showed back up on my timeline and we would all do well not to forget it for another half decade.

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
This just showed back up on my timeline and we would all do well not to forget it for another half decade.

I'm sorry, I know its Kojima writing and you should never look into it but that whole "Dominant genes = good, Recessive genes = bad" thing is still somehow more ridiculous than Gilbert Gottfried's voice.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not going to say Metal Gear Solid was better written than The Last Of Us.

But Metal Gear Solid was better written than The Last Of Us.

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
I'm sorry, I know its Kojima writing and you should never look into it but that whole "Dominant genes = good, Recessive genes = bad" thing is still somehow more ridiculous than Gilbert Gottfried's voice.
There's a comma there! H-he could just mean that the genes he got happened to be both flawed and recessive, so there!!!!

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Hitboxes actually matching the models and animations would be lame; fighting games are more fun when they don't match at all!

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
It's a good thing I'm not in any other thread on ERA or else that post would turn some very angry heads!

43a.gif
Watch out, someone with an Ellie avatar is about to rip out your jugular and feed it to you.

(Also that gif was playing in my mind the entire time hitboxes were being discussed. It's iconic).

Status
Not open for further replies.