One more fighter left: will they be First-Party or Third-Party?

• First-Party (returning series)

Votes: 46 30.1%
  • First-Party (new series)

Votes: 16 10.5%
  • Third-Party (returning series)

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Third-Party (new series)

Votes: 85 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
I honestly would not be surprised if the benefit of containing most Smash Bros discussion to one thread on the front page outweighs any technical rule breaking by allowing us to stay out of hangouts.
We could always petition to the mods on that basis. "We're doing you a favor here! We keep the Smash trash from clogging up the systems! Move us and be buried in cuts threads!"

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Here's where the poll is at...

Screen_Shot_2021-09-01_at_11.06.09_AM.png

Interesting how the Bottom 4 combined are still less than even one of the Top 3.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Do I need to stan for Everyone Is Leaving since that was technically one of my suggestions? Is that how this works?

GreenMamba

Oct 25, 2017
I really don't get the amount of thought some of you give something as inconsequential as a topic title. That's a part of the era community that always seems alien to me.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I really don't get the amount of thought some of you give something as inconsequential as a topic title. That's a part of the era community that always seems alien to me.
We're stuck with it for a while, so it makes sense to try to make it something everyone's happy with.

I don't think I've ever managed to come up with a serious suggestion though.

stan423321

Oct 25, 2017
Evening headache thoughts: Patagonia has become a democracy but they let foreign visitors vote, you visit Patagonia in transit on election day, what do you do with your vote and why? You can use conditionals.

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Here's a question to get us to the new thread: What game genre would be the hardest to adapt to a Smash moveset? (I.e Hero's Command based Down-B)

Neoxon

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Damn, we're at [The Wonderful] 101 votes. If it were me years ago, I'd take that a sign from the Nintendo Shadow Council.

Neoxon

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I think you're taking this far more seriously than I am. I just threw something out there in a momentary burst of amusement. You're at least trying to draw attention to important issues.
True, but your title idea would still be a great one under any other circumstance. The issue now is that, as you alluded towards, the roster has clear issues regarding diversity.

Status
Not open for further replies.