• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
"This was delivered five minutes ago"

Then why didn't you try to save your boss? You had five minutes ...

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
LOL he's there of course

Heh, was thinking of Naruto arguing with his clones during that scene with Brainy.

Last edited:

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
She uses pink energy, her last name is Sapphire, and she's motivated by a love that crosses into obsession...

Is Amy supposed to be their take on Star Sapphire?

kamikazety

Banned
Dec 5, 2018
I've kind of given up on this show.

Black lightning has been amazing. Flash is good for Ralph and Frost but the story isn't great. Legends is unique and reminds me of Buffy in it's wackiness. What does Supergirl have going? It's certainly not the acting or story. It's really disappointing.

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
The love interest is so bland and boring. I can't stand how the show keeps falling over itself to praise this boring piece of wonder bread. My only hope is that it's a twist and he's actually part of Leviathan.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
since they introduced William so predictable 🥱
I will be surprised if Kara goes out with a Barista just your regular Joe.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
* sees Supergirl has Riproar as a villian*
*Googles Arrowverse Riproar*

Oh baby nooooooo

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Production has shut down.

deadline.com

‘Batwoman’, ‘Young Sheldon’, ‘The Bachelorette’ & More Shut Down As Warner Bros. TV Group Suspends Production On Series & Pilots Over Coronavirus

UPDATED with more shut down series: Warner Bros. Television Group has become the latest TV studio to confirm that they are shutting down or postponing production on some current series and pilots. The company is not revealing titles, but I hear the list of current series whose filming has been...

Very curious to see how this impacts the show given Melissa's pregnancy.

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
Production has shut down.

deadline.com

‘Batwoman’, ‘Young Sheldon’, ‘The Bachelorette’ & More Shut Down As Warner Bros. TV Group Suspends Production On Series & Pilots Over Coronavirus

UPDATED with more shut down series: Warner Bros. Television Group has become the latest TV studio to confirm that they are shutting down or postponing production on some current series and pilots. The company is not revealing titles, but I hear the list of current series whose filming has been...

Very curious to see how this impacts the show given Melissa's pregnancy.

So when he says the season's over, that means they're just not going back to finish the last couple episodes once the shutdowns are over?

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
So when he says the season's over, that means they're just not going back to finish the last couple episodes once the shutdowns are over?

I was a little confused by that. I would assume most shows will go back and finish their seasons but I wonder if Melissa's pregnancy could change their plans?

It would be crazy if the season just ended and the producers had to pick it up randomly in S6 but out of their control.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
oh no less episodes this season ahhh damn I'm heartbroken

if I'm exiled at home I might actually be more inclined to watch though lol

Hobbun

Oct 27, 2017
There's going to be a lot of non-cliffhanger shows this season, not just CW. I do wonder if shows will try to finish their story arcs, even if it means more episodes next season (depending on what happens with the virus).

Would be bizarre to just abruptly end the season story arcs and start new ones next season.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
....lena is really going to "erase the desire to fight against inequality" path ?

That can lead to some interesting stuff but i am not sure the producers have the finesse to deal with those stuff

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
....lena is really going to "erase the desire to fight against inequality" path ?

That can lead to some interesting stuff but i am not sure the producers have the finesse to deal with those stuff

Yeah. This is either going to lead to Lex enslaving humanity or Leviathan just slaughtering people with no resistance.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Season 6. Everything post Crisis besides Lex being famous was a dream. Lena and Kara are best friends.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Leviathan is about to make their big play, taking the season into the Final 3. The Super Friends gather i the tower, ready to make their stand. Suddenly, a green energy envelopes Kara, blasting out of the tower. She reforms in a space ship far beyond our solar system.

Around her, flashes of green energy rush in, forming into other heroes. Kate. Barry. Sara. Clark. Mia. Jefferson.

A voice comes out of the darkness.

VOICE: I brought you here because the Antimonitor left one last threat in his wake, and if these Manhunters aren't stopped, all life in the galaxy could perish.

A figure steps out of the shadows. It's John Diggle, dressed in a black and green suit, with a glowing ring on his finger.

DIGGLE: Welcome to Oa.

The other heroes stare in disbelief.

JEFFERSON: Oh, I see. Nobody else cleaned up their city before we got called here.

TO BE CONTINUED

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Good episode. The season has been solid since Crisis. Still has issues and it's frustrating knowing what they can do given that S4 is one of the best Arrowverse seasons. But still, solid.

oh no less episodes this season ahhh damn I'm heartbroken

if I'm exiled at home I might actually be more inclined to watch though lol

You do know you can stop watching, right?

We know. You don't like the show.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
That take down of the transphobic trash was real shit.

At first., I thought his dialogue was corny and then I realized that's how these assholes actually talk.