Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Lex was great.

Lena, as usual, sigh... "I just can't trust her", as she indirectly releases a sun eater because why the hell wouldn't you expect a tracker to be on the thing Lex hands you two seconds after he asks about the location.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Like I know Lex snapping like that is part of his downfall but damn that shit was awesome. Also that smile Lena had at the beginning scared me until it began to show that it was a smile of disbelief in that she knew she fucked up and Lex didn't change at all. The breakdown in front of Kara was amazing as well.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
I know they're not related, but J'onn and M'eggan aren't related but the relationship still feels weird.

Damn, Dreamer gave Braint the business.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, pretty crazy both the DEO and Lena in the same ep.

Like I know Lex snapping like that is part of his downfall but damn that shit was awesome. Also that smile Lena had at the beginning scared me until it began to show that it was a smile of disbelief in that she knew she fucked up and Lex didn't change at all. The breakdown in front of Kara was amazing as well.
Both of those moments were so well done. Whew.

I know they're not related, but J'onn and M'eggan aren't related but the relationship still feels weird.

Damn, Dreamer gave Braint the business.
Yeah, it's fine for these versions of them but at the same time I'm also so used to the animated version of those characters lol.

Loved her confronting him.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
With the Brainy/Dreamer situation I'm just not gonna take a side there at all cause she's the one who encouraged Brainy to take off the inhibitor in which he immediately broke up with her cause with the leviathan situation he knew he had to do some shady shit that she wouldn't approve of and it's clearly hurting them both this Brainy is way more of an asshole cause he needed to be and to be fair if he didn't remove his inhibitor they would of been fucked from the first post crisis episode on.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
With the Brainy/Dreamer situation I'm just not gonna take a side there at all cause she's the one who encouraged Brainy to take off the inhibitor in which he immediately broke up with her cause with the leviathan situation he knew he had to do some shady shit that she wouldn't approve of and it's clearly hurting them both this Brainy is way more of an asshole cause he needed to be and to be fair if he didn't remove his inhibitor they would of been fucked from the first post crisis episode on.
Yeah.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, Cryer does an excellent pissed Lex. I really hope he wants to stick around as a regular for Supes.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Holy shit, I guess they saw my post from a couple months back saying that they should drop the DEO, eh?

Introducing that new home base set felt like a sign that the DEO was being phased out. Good decision.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Holy shit, I guess they saw my post from a couple months back saying that they should drop the DEO, eh?

Introducing that new home base set felt like a sign that the DEO was being phased out. Good decision.
I dunno I've been on about it since like season three that the DEO needed to be dumped though yeah the introduction of the new place made it clear it was in the plans. Now hopefully The Flash follows suit.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I dunno I've been on about it since like season three that the DEO needed to be dumped though yeah the introduction of the new place made it clear it was in the plans. Now hopefully The Flash follows suit.

Yep, I said that recently too. It's just time for a shake up on both shows. Even just visually. STAR Labs is so bland and boring to look at now.

Tear is down, make it so the team had less access to tech, etc.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Yep, I said that recently too. It's just time for a shake up on both shows. Even just visually. STAR Labs is so bland and boring to look at now.

Tear is down, make it so the team had less access to tech, etc.

Better idea: Now that Lena is on the outs with her family, have Barry give her stake in Star Labs to turn it into an actual scientific R&D firm. Nash can manifest Harry to run the Central City office.

Then move Team Flash down into a sub-basement outside the view of the office, or give Barry reason to actually finish turning the Oliver Queen Memorial Trashfire into the Hall of Justice.

BreakAtmo

Nov 12, 2017
Australia
Funny thing, a few months ago a YouTube channel filmed themselves coming across the shooting of a Supergirl episode. Turns out it was the scene immediately after the DEO's destruction, complete with pre-CGI'd rubble. Hilarious that they technically blew such a massive spoiler without anybody realising.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
"That arrogant Martian thinks he can speak to me like that!"

LOL what did you say, J'onn ;)

Nice work Lena, finally
Smooth Brainy
"Oh" lol Lex

Better go save him.

Last edited:

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
The Obsidian storyline is really funny. In that nobody in Central City or Gotham ever heard of this company with 3 billion clients.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Kara telling off Lena is the most satisfying thing this season

I wish i had popcorn during that scene

jdmc13

Mar 14, 2019
As much as I love whenever Kara and Lena are on screen together, I would honestly be totally okay having like a six month time skip at the beginning of next season to where they are already besties.

Let me just have one season where they have a rock solid relationship with no misunderstandings or betrayals. Please.

The Hobo

Oct 27, 2017
As much as I love whenever Kara and Lena are on screen together, I would honestly be totally okay having like a six month time skip at the beginning of next season to where they are already besties.

Let me just have one season where they have a rock solid relationship with no misunderstandings or betrayals. Please.

I think they were already besties again at the end of the episode.

Oct 27, 2017
Aliens are smart enough not to live in Gotham.

If you're going to travel across the galaxy as a refugee, you're not going to touch down in that dumpster fire.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
That was a good finale especially considering it wasn't the original plan. Good to see Kara laying it out for Lena finally. Great look for Alex. Funny Harry Potter references.