• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
So...what is happening in the real world. I feel like the series completely forgot about it

I'm expecting a deus ex machina involving the real world. Maybe Kirito is looking screwed and gets some outside help or something.

Or at least maybe they saved Eugeo's fluclight and they'll revive him or let him onto other games to join the main cast.

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
I don;t remember seeing it mentioned that this was split cour, so it should just keep airing as normal. I'll keep looking around to make sure though.

Time slot where SAO is airing this season is taken over by Zoku Monogatari after this episode. I don't see it anywhere else either so its probably split cour.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I just finished watching episode 4 and hoped we had an Alicization thread here on ERA. Glad we do. As for the episode...

...I am thoroughly angry and disturbed/depressed.

Kino

Oct 25, 2017
I mean at least it is kinda realistic levels of sociopath in some ways but fuck this dude is just all wrong in the head. That scene when he was a child was SO hard for me to watch.
Nah, this guy is already pushing fairy king levels of crazy. Male villains in this series can never be taken seriously because they're so extra. It's funny that Quinella is probably the only villain that didn't end up as a caricature of evil and she wasn't even human.

Deleted member 55689

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 5, 2019
I know you shouldn't really look into these things too much but I'm a little confused with the last 2 episodes. I don't see how it was possible for everyone to interact with the underworld just using Amuspheres.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, it's kind of weird how the developers themselves have all these limitations on even observing the world due to it being created based on this experimental soul technology, but then people can just log-in from outside with their standard issue gaming equipment, no actual soul diving.