thenight11

Oct 27, 2017
I hate this man so much . I hate how he and the rest of the GOP establishment here in Texas don't care for crap. Livid ..

Oct 25, 2017
source.gif

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Wouldn't be shocked to see a maggot like Abbot doing the same thing. They live in a different reality & have the gall to claim they have interests in the plight of their populous. They'd freeze us all to death with inaction here if they thought they'd have a secure & perpetual career in politics either way.

I mean what do you guys want? He fellated a man that called his wife ugly for four years. It's either this or she leaves him.
She should have left him long ago. I genuinely believe every single person in that family internally despises the man on some level.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
It's impressive how visibly blatant this is.

He has no shame-and he doesn't need to because his constituents will just keep voting him in. So why not be a total evil asshole?

There are never consequences for Republicans. Gavin Newsom went to a dinner party at French Laundry and California turned on him.

mattiewheels

Oct 27, 2017
This will come off as devil's advocate even though of course this is slimy shit on so many levels, but....what role does the senate play in a situation like this right now? Does that level of govt plays a key role in aid right now?

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
This will come off as devil's advocate even though of course this is slimy shit on so many levels, but....what role does the senate play in a situation like this right now? Does that level of govt plays a key role in aid right now?
The Senate IS on vacation this week...

However...the optics of Ted Cruz fleeing the state to relax and kick back at some resort while his constituents are freezing without any power for the unforeseen future is MASSIVELY bad optics. This is the one time you need to at least pretend to be empathetic.

Mr. President

Oct 27, 2017
The Senate IS on vacation this week...

However...the optics of Ted Cruz fleeing the state to relax and kick back at some resort while his constituents are freezing without any power for the unforeseen future is MASSIVELY bad optics. This is the one time you need to at least pretend to be empathetic.
Cruz does need a vacation after how hard he has been working lately to ruin the country.

May 26, 2018
The people who voted him in last time would do it again because leaving millions to suffer for a few days at a resort is exactly what they would do too.

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And those idiots still vote for him and the other GOP asshats, because "patriotism" and their right to be racists is more important than everthing else to them

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ted Cruz just shot himself in the foot. I don't know how much the rest of you know about the Republican Party (I'm an expert), but honor... and... sha--

Nah, I can't do it.

RM8

Oct 28, 2017
JP
More foreign celebrities going Mexico like nothing's happening 😬 Oh well, hope he spends a ton of money.

Dog Weissman

Banned
Sep 12, 2020
I don't know why people are piling on. The dude wrote a perfectly convincing statement denying these accusations and I have no reason not to believe him.

390px-340-cipher-hi-resolution.jpg

Kasumin

Nov 19, 2017
He's totally got to be doing this on purpose. Flaunting how he will never be held accountable.

Man, that is such a deep level of contempt for his constituents. My opinion of Republicans is in the Marianna Trench right now, but they still find ways to surprise me!

I'm sorry, decent people in Texas. I don't even know what to say anymore. Ya'll don't deserve to be treated like this. Even the people that voted for him don't deserve this.

I live in a cold state and I can only imagine how miserable not having heat, electricity, or water can be.

I'm going to bed. My brain needs a break after seeing this.

Cels

Oct 26, 2017
it doesn't really matter where ted cruz is, whether he's in cancun or in houston because he's still doing nothing for texans.

Keasar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Umeå, Sweden
Watch Texan Republicans re-elect him in two years because they would rather have him as their representative than even THINK of the possibility of someone a bit more left.

Starshine

Oct 25, 2017
This ass wouldn't even attempt to use the ol' baseball cap/sunglasses/bandanna attempt to hide himself like some celebs do. He clearly thinks he's untouchable.

I will declare (and will be disappoinTed if it doesn't come true), that by '22, he will be out in Texas!

My optimism is flexing because I want to believe and feel that moment when he's officially out.

Remmy2112

Nov 5, 2017
This ass wouldn't even attempt to use the ol' baseball cap/sunglasses/bandanna attempt to hide himself like some celebs do. He clearly thinks he's untouchable.

I will declare (and will be disappoinTed if it doesn't come true), that by '22, he will be out in Texas!

My optimism is flexing because I want to believe and feel that moment when he's officially out.

You'll be disappoinTed. He won reelection against Beto in 2018 so Cruz isn't up until 2024. An upside is that he still wants to be president, and that is a presidential year, so if he tries to run and the race drags on too long he might miss a filing deadline to run for senate, since you can't run for two at the same time.

FPS murderer

Oct 27, 2017
SLC, UT
This.

It's absolutely fucking insane how incredibly reckless some people are by continuing to support these pieces of shit, and so openly in contrast to the literal cold, hard evidence(i.e. Texas right now).

Haven't you seen the news? It's the libs fault and their climate safe green energy, they can't work in such low temps. We should be burning more coal!

I literally just saw that on fox news lol. Them putting the blame on green energy. Texas is the new Florida...

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
They keep voting for the cunt no matter what so I really don't blame him for taking the piss.

Tlozbj

Banned
Jun 26, 2020
Puerto Rico
They keep voting for the cunt no matter what so I really don't blame him for taking the piss.

To be fair, it's the fault of Republican transplants who go to Texas to "Be in a better place that the liberal hellhole their state is", native Texans went for Beto over Cruz. The guy literally still has the seat because of Texas' image as a eternal GOP stronghold and how that makes it the go to moving place for Republicans from liberal states.

Native Texans voted for native Texan Beto O'Rourke, transplants went for Ted Cruz, exit poll shows

StarStorm

"This guy are sick"
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Letting everyone suffer in Texas to own the libs. They're re-vote his ass just for this alone.

Oct 25, 2017
Shades of Australian PM Scott Morrison fucking off to Hawaii whilst half the country was on fire back in 2020.

Sorry to be a harbinger of a more frustrating future for y'all in the states, but the electorate down here seems to have forgotten about it already.