Oct 25, 2017
here
ps4 original

ps4 slim, giving my original to my sister

Xbox one s, which I gave to my parents

launch switch, which i gave to my nephew as a present

Wetalo

Feb 9, 2018
I got a PS4, PS4 Pro, a gaming desktop and a gaming laptop. Would like to sell the desktop at some point, I don't like the desktop life in all honesty.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
oh are we counting 3DS'?

If so then I had an original, traded it for an xl, traded it for a 2dsxl

0ptimusPayne

Oct 27, 2017
Breakdown
Bought PS4
X GF got me an Xbox one
Traded in Xbox one got a white Xbox one with halo Mcc
Sold white Xbox one for white Xbox one s (4K Blu-ray's)
Bought PS4 Pro
Bought a switch for my GF and I
Traded in both og PS4 and Xbox one s for Xbox one x
Fin

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Ps4, ps4 pro and switch for me.

The way things are going for me, chances are next gen will just be whatever Sony brings out and that's it. Have no interest in xbox (other than a few exclusives) and switch is good but not enough big games I'm interested in from nintendo which always happens for me so I'm probably gonna skip them next time.

tapedeck

Oct 28, 2017
I bought an OG Xbox One strictly for KI, thankfully that system panned out much better than I ever anticipated. My wife bought me a PS4 for Christmas and then I bought a Wii U for Zelda and MK8.

I bought an Xbox One S for another room and traded my OG XB1 for an XB1X. I ended up trading my PS4 in towards a Pro and finally I got a brand new Switch from that Daily Steals fb thing that was on here for just $160 (damn what deal that was).

I basically ran the gauntlet..it's a little embarrassing that I ended up buying almost every iteration of the consoles lol.

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
Wii U
3DS XL
PS4
XB1S
PS4 Pro
New 3DS
XB1X
Vita
Switch
2DS XL

Add the Super NT, Mega SG, and MiSTer if those count.

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
Got a Switch about a month after launch and then picked up an Xbox SAD this last Christmas.

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
WiiU @ Launch
PS4 @ Launch, PS4 Pro @ Launch
Xbox One @ Launch, One S on a deal, One X with RDR2
Switch, Switch V2, and Switch Lite @ Launch

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
PS4 on launch day
PS4 Pro on launch day
Sunset Overdrive White Xbox One
Project Scorpio Xbox One X on launch day
Switch on launch day
Wii U on launch day

So 6.

Edit: I see people saying shit like Vita so I need to add

Vita on launch day
Vita TV

So 8 actually.

I did also buy a few 3DS and a 3DSXL but I always end up either returning them or selling them really quickly, I just don't do handhelds, I hate playing games on small ass screens, surprised I kept the Vita actually.

Tibarn

Oct 31, 2017
Barcelona
-Ps4 several weeks after launch
-Ps4 Pro several months after launch
-Switch on launch day
-WiiU on launch day if this counts
-Upgraded my PC twice

I bought every system except an Xbox One as they revealed that all the games were going to be on PC before I was interested in any exclusive from the system.

purg3

Oct 25, 2017
Xbox One (launch)
Xbox One X -Project Scorpio Edition
PS4 Slim
Switch (launch)
Switch Lite (launch)

RoninStrife

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bought 5 PS4's.

1) Launch model... random disc eject issue.
2) Bought a new one(revision)...
3) Sold it to buy the cool MGS V version.
4) Then bought a 25th Anniversary edition (still new, sealed in it's packaging)
5)Then lastly bought a PS4 Pro two months after launch.

JohnnyMoses

Oct 27, 2017
PS4 - 2
PS4 Pro - 1
Xbox One - 2
One S - 2
One X - 1
Switch - 2
Switch Lite - 2

Wow.

And if we're counting others...

Vita - 3
Wii U - 2
3DS - 2
Gaming PC - 2
Gaming laptop - 2

Last edited:

Watership

Oct 27, 2017
XBOX ONE (launch)
XBOX ONE S
Switch
XBOX ONE X
PS4 PRO

The first Xbox one went to a friend after I got the S, mostly for the UltraHD Blu-ray player. Then the S went to my nieces when I got the X.

No regrets this gen. I love having all the systems eventually at the end of the generation l, so I can play anything I want.

Chrizzy_81

Oct 28, 2017
England
PS4
Switch
(Also already have a decentish PC)

Don't really feel like I've missed much ignoring Xbox this time, let's see how they do next time.

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
I got PS4, PS4 Pro, Wii U, and Switch this gen. Tempted to get a cheap Xbox to have a Gamepass machine.

z1ggy

Oct 25, 2017
Argentina
I bought a PS4 Slim Uncharted 4 edition when it came out (it was a great deal for the time) and got a Switch on launch, that i sold it a few months later. In the middle i upgraded my PC. I almost bought a Switch lite but tbh i wont have time to use it.

Necromorph

Oct 30, 2017
Xbox One, PS4, PS4 Pro and Switch.

Sold the Xbox One because had nothing to offer, sold my PS4 to buy the Pro and Switch is there, collecting dust with the Pro.

sweetmini

Jun 12, 2019
I bought 2 PS4 and 2 Switches. One for me and one for my sister for PS4 and the 2 switches are for me (one for playing my games and one for homebrew development, which i did not commit to so it's accumulating dust).

Ojli

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
None. Last console I bought was a Xbox 360 Elite, been on PC since then. I have a Xbox One borrowed from my brother (who own the other two consoles from this gen)

Flayer

Oct 28, 2017
PS4 original (on release day) and that's it. Still going strong! Feels right for a new gen since the Xbox X or Pro PS4 never tempted me, especially considering I have a gaming PC.

Golvellius

Banned
Dec 3, 2017
Xbox One
Xbox One S Gears 4 Edition
Xbox One X Gears 5 Edition
Switch

(I never sell console hardware)

banter

Jan 12, 2018
PS4 (launch), Xbox One (not launch), PS4 Pro (not launch), Xbox One X (not launch), Nintendo Switch (launch), NES mini (not launch), SNES mini (launch)...

So 7.

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I bought a 3DS in 2014, and a couple of years later a PSP and a PS3 to play last-gen games I had no access to. Didn't buy another current console and out of those, at most I'll buy a Switch in the near future; otherwise I'm comfy with my PC.

Mercador

Nov 18, 2017
Quebec City
If you include Switch, I guess you don't calculate Vita and 3ds? The only console I haven't buy this gen is the Xbox One and just because of their initial E3 conference. I guess I'm not the only one that took that route.