• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dynedom

Nov 1, 2017

Also, say what you will about the cheese factor but after the end of all the filler arcs, hearing this OP for the first time was HYPE:

V_Arnold

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hungary
I am happy to see TM Revolution and Maaya Sakamoto being represented. If I may add my favorites:

The most important one in recent history, of course, being OP4 of Hero Academia. Pure and utter hype.

Then there is Wolf's Rain, one of my all-time favorites, Steve Conte and Yoko Kanno still rock:

The OP3 of Seed Destiny was more hype than the whole show:

And of course, Hikaru no GO! Nothing hypes you up more than a game of Go. You doubt it? Then have a GO at it:

Told ya!

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Let's be real here. While the show isn't as hype as the opening made it out to be, the opening did it's job of making you hyped as f***K

And here's a new one to the bunch:

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
I haven't watched anime in years but to this day I still get the Outlaw Star intro stuck in my head. It slaps.

Invert

Nov 1, 2017
Inuyashiki's opening is great. If you haven't seen the anime just be mindful there's some hyper-violent parts in it if you do decide to watch it.

And #2 for me is probably Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Saint Seiya's Pegasus Fantasy is my favorite. Nostalgia definitely playing a factor however. :P

Jun 2, 2018
Northern Ireland
I love the S2 intro for Attack on Titan. Especially the vocals when they all jump over the wall.

One Punch S1 is the best I've seen. POWER...GET THE POWER.....something in Japanese I can't understand...HEROOOO

El_Sirio

Nov 5, 2017
Great to see Hajime no Ippo, DB and DBZ represented.

It's not technically from an anime, but this song and video really makes it look as if it where:

Biggest fight - Dragon Ball: Final Bout

And, well, you also got this jazzy masterpiece:

Cantaloup

Oct 27, 2017
The series itself has problems, but a great opening:

Edit: I'll also throw in Promised Neverland, although it seems most people don't care for the song:

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Say what you want about the actual shows, but both Fire Force and Dr. Stone are OP of the Year contenders. Its been ages since we had 2 shows with an excellent OP in the same season.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Naruto might win this if we go by series-wise. It's got like at least 8 hype intros.

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco

Just fucking love that music.

As far as actual hype, this one wins.

And, well, you also got this jazzy masterpiece:

Tank is also top tear

the fucking GOAT

i'll also add:

This is also a great choice

2 pages and not one mention of GITS S.A.C, it's almost criminal!

S.A.C first season opening was the best

I'll add another secret favorite of mine
I sing this and Fighting Gold everytime in karaoke

Hope Song. (kibou no uta)
Love the lyrics.