Final predictions?

• 95-99 (Same as Uncharted 2, The Last of Us)

Votes: 639 46.6%
  • 90-94 (Same as Uncharted 4, Uncharted 3)

Votes: 599 43.7%
  • 85-89

Votes: 90 6.6%
  • 80-84

Votes: 14 1.0%
  • 75-79

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • <75

Votes: 24 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017
www.bazicenter.com

بررسی بازی The Last of Us Part 2 - بازی سنتر

گیمرها شاید معدود خوش‌شانس‌های این روزها باشند که می‌توانند در چنین شرایطی به تجربه‌ اثری همچون The Last of Us Part 2 مشغول شوند.
Who the fuck is Tyrone?and why would we care? nothing this year so far has any chance against this game,this says a lot about this guy opinion and he is for months saying bullshit,the only game with chances is Cyberpunk 2077,yet the game has to be amazing.

aevanhoe

Slayer of the Eternal Voidslurper
Aug 28, 2018
Tyrone is just saying theres no way the game will win GOTY.

Having finished the game, I pray that he is wrong and that critics felt what I felt. This is easily GOTG for me.

Absolutely. I just finished, and I was so emotional that I just sat in my chair for a while. It's an incredible game, an achievement in interactive storytelling.

Aldro

Jun 5, 2020
Sweden
Absolutely. I just finished, and I was so emotional that I just sat in my chair for a while. It's an incredible game, an achievement in interactive storytelling.
Yeah there's rather many of us from what I can tell. Just feels like the consensus seems far more hate-oriented when you take to areas such as Youtube/Twitch/other social media areas. Many people with large influences (AngryJoe and so forth) are gonna tear this game a new one. I've had friends say "I heard it's pretty bad" and I'm like ..no. Sigh.

Jan 20, 2019
Why would the delay change anything? It's only a 2 month delay and it's still coming out in 2020. If anything, the extra time for polish and it coming out later in the year when it's still fresh in people's minds will be benefit to it. I'd imagine it'll be a very close race between TLOU 2 and Cyberpunk for GOTY's. Just depends how the reception is for Cyberpunk.

Cyberpunk is not gonna release in 2020.

LetalisAmare

Oct 27, 2017
Tyrone is just saying theres no way the game will win GOTY.

Having finished the game, I pray that he is wrong and that critics felt what I felt. This is easily GOTG for me.

Fuck him. The only thing he's proven during this shit is that he's a fucking child and I hesitate to call him that because its an insult to children.

aevanhoe

Slayer of the Eternal Voidslurper
Aug 28, 2018
Yeah there's rather many of us from what I can tell. Just feels like the consensus seems far more hate-oriented when you take to areas such as Youtube/Twitch/other social media areas. Many people with large influences (AngryJoe and so forth) are gonna tear this game a new one. I've had friends say "I heard it's pretty bad" and I'm like ..no. Sigh.

Negativity brings clicks. But, hey, I think Angry Joe is at mostly honest - so, I guess we'll see if he likes the game or not.

Jan 20, 2019
Negativity brings clicks. But, hey, I think Angry Joe is at mostly honest - so, I guess we'll see if he likes the game or not.

When it comes to gameplay, Angry Joe is prety honest and i take is reviews very well ( he loved the first one), so i dont expect him to complete shit on the game but i dont expect him to give a 10, if i had to guess i whould say he is going to give it a 7/8 overall.

Aldro

Jun 5, 2020
Sweden
what about the gameplay and design? Those are undisputably great and very important to a video GAME so id hope he talks about them as long as he talks about the story.
Not sure, they sure are dying a lot though xD His closing words were ''I can't take anymore of this'' as they ended the stream...
Not in reference to the gameplay though*

DreamSurf

Banned
May 27, 2018
Not sure, they sure are dying a lot though xD His closing words were ''I can't take anymore of this'' as they ended the stream...
Not in reference to the gameplay though*
Ah okok. I think if he sees it for the whole package it will get a 7 or 8. If he's gonna be unfair he will give it a 5 but hopefully he experiences the magic that is this games combat encounters.

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
This game was a great way to send off the PS4 like TLoU before. I would probably rate this as perfect because it really blew me away.

Huncho

Jun 10, 2020
User Banned (1 Week) - Unmarked Spoilers
After playing it tonight, I'm happy I didn't bought it.

I deliberately went towards the spoil, so I waited for my friends to end their games for us to talk about it.

I give it a 7. Mostly because I didn't like the story.

9 for the graphics a very beautiful game.

8 for the gameplay, better than part 1, many killing ways. Even tho I don't like Abby, playing with here is funny with all the power she has. The enemies are smarter and it's difficult at first. At the end it's basically a loop.

4 for the story, hoped for better. Maybe it went over my head.
The flashback were amazing.

The cast around Abby wasn't interesting. A DLC with her and Lev can help on that subject. I liked Owen weirdly. Talking about all that crap and still cheating on his pregnant girlfriend. I hated Manny.

Dina was perfect and the fact that Ellie left everything and still couldn't finish the job was sad.

And we all know the other incoherences yadi yada ya ( Tommy's survival etc..)

Last edited:

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019
After playing it tonight, I'm happy I didn't bought it.

I deliberately went towards the spoil, so I waited for my friends to end their games for us to talk about it.

I give it a 7. Mostly because I didn't like the story.

9 for the graphics a very beautiful game.

8 for the gameplay, better than part 1, many killing ways. Even tho I don't like Abby, playing with here is funny with all the power she has. The enemies are smarter and it's difficult at first. At the end it's basically a loop.

4 for the story, hoped for better. Maybe it went over my head.
The flashback were amazing.

The cast around Abby wasn't interesting. A DLC with her and Lev can help on that subject. I liked Owen weirdly. Talking about all that crap and still cheating on his pregnant girlfriend. I hated Manny.

Dina was perfect and the fact that Ellie left everything and still couldn't finish the job was sad.

And we all know the other incoherences yadi yada ya ( Tommy's survival etc..)

What tf is wrong with you?
My God I understand if you're upset at the story but how hard is it to use the spoiler tag lol

Supernova

Oct 10, 2018
Just rolled credits on TLOU PT 2 few hours ago, its my game of the generation without a doubt. Hats off to Naughty Dog for this masterpiece.

TheModestGun

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
Just finished

Game deserves a 100 MC tbh
After finishing it, it's definitely up there. I don't know if it fully achieves in ALL of its ambitions, but I'm going to be haunted by this game for a long time. I finished it at 5 this morning and I can't stop thinking about everything, in the same way that I would be thinking about a really effecting book or film.

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
After finishing it, it's definitely up there. I don't know if it fully achieves in ALL of its ambitions, but I'm going to be haunted by this game for a long time. I finished it at 5 this morning and I can't stop thinking about everything, in the same way that I would be thinking about a really effecting book or film.
It's an incredible experience.

It's also the most ambitious third person action game since RE4. It's the type of AAA game I honestly never thought I'd ever see again.

God, it was so damn good.

TheModestGun

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
As someone nearing the end, I'm going to have to disagree there.
I think there are a few moments that feel a little too trial and error, but overall the combat and exploration are some of the most rewarding in the the third person genre. Gears 5 did not make my pulse jump up to the 150's at any moment in gameplay. This did, multiple times over and over. Absolutely thrilling.

Kei-

Mar 1, 2018
what about the gameplay and design? Those are undisputably great and very important to a video GAME so id hope he talks about them as long as he talks about the story.

I find the gameplay to be improved in every way and the encounters are super tense and fun (can't wait to to unlock more abilities and also play again on groudned), reminds me a bit of MGSV. But it's not an indisputable truth that the gameplay is great, might not be fun for others and criticism of it would be fair.

DreamSurf

Banned
May 27, 2018
As someone nearing the end, I'm going to have to disagree there.
I mean I think the combat and AI is up there with MGS 5 and the encounter variety is insane. Survivor difficulty also perfeclty balances resources with exploration making it feel really necessary to explore in order to fair better in encounters. Even many streamers who are roasting the story say they really enjoyed gameplay.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
I mean I think the combat and AI is up there with MGS 5 and the encounter variety is insane. Survivor difficulty also perfeclty balances resources with exploration making it feel really necessary to explore in order to fair better in encounters. Even many streamers who are roasting the story say they really enjoyed gameplay.

Nah, controls are way too cumbersome to be compared to MGSV. And the AI is too much of a cheat as well. I said it in the other thread, but the game really hates you attempting stealth runs. In actual stealth games, enemies have set patrol patterns and react to the players actions and sounds. In TLOU, the enemy AI is basically magnetically attracted to you. It doesn't matter how good you are at sneaking, the enemy AI will always manage to converge on your location. This made for some frustrating playthroughs in the first half of the game as I attempted to do as much of a non-lethal run as I could.

I would sneak past enemy encounters totally unseen without killing any sentient human. This led to many restarts because of the problems with the AI. The game really does not want you attempting this, so every success felt like a big win to me as I felt like I was beating the game at its own game. But this was achieved in spite of the game, not because enemy AI and combat is so well done.

DreamSurf

Banned
May 27, 2018
Nah, controls are way too cumbersome to be compared to MGSV. And the AI is too much of a cheat as well. I said it in the other thread, but the game really hates you attempting stealth runs. In actual stealth games, enemies have set patrol patterns and react to the players actions and sounds. In TLOU, the enemy AI is basically magnetically attracted to you. It doesn't matter how good you are at sneaking, the enemy AI will always manage to converge on your location. This made for some frustrating playthroughs in the first half of the game as I attempted to do as much of a non-lethal run as I could.

I would sneak past enemy encounters totally unseen without killing any sentient human. This led to many restarts because of the problems with the AI. The game really does not want you attempting this, so every success felt like a big win to me as I felt like I was beating the game at its own game. But this was achieved in spite of the game, not because enemy AI and combat is so well done.
Interesting, seems to me you played the game in a very concretely stealthy way whereas for me the last of us succeeds best with frantic combat where you move in and out of stealth. I guess I would be upset too if the game didn't cater to my playstyle but I will say I completely snuck by 3 encounters with little to no problem and no casualties. This was on survivors as well and I didn't feel like enemies gravitated at all. As a matter of fact often times enemies would walk so far away from me I would completely lose where they were and could maneuver by.

When combat gets frantic the multifaceted vertical level design is at its best because you aren't afraid to move quickly between all the interwoven routes. It also forces you to make really quick choices about your resources when enemies corner you. Add this to prone, squeeze throughs, dodge, improved melee, and outstanding AI (I guess you disagre because of pathing but I see most people praise it here and on streams) and I think its a fantastic evolution of the first game. As for cumbersome I have no idea where that comes from cause I pull some nasty snappy headshots with really quick takedowns with ease and find the game really feels balanced in terms of how quick you move relative to enemies.

DreamSurf

Banned
May 27, 2018
I find the gameplay to be improved in every way and the encounters are super tense and fun (can't wait to to unlock more abilities and also play again on groudned), reminds me a bit of MGSV. But it's not an indisputable truth that the gameplay is great, might not be fun for others and criticism of it would be fair.
I get that I just hope there is at least focus on the gameplay because the talk really seems to all be about the story.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Interesting, seems to me you played the game in a very concretely stealthy way whereas for me the last of us succeeds best with frantic combat where you move in and out of stealth. I guess I would be upset too if the game didn't cater to my playstyle but I will say I completely snuck by 3 encounters with little to no problem and no casualties. This was on survivors as well and I didn't feel like enemies gravitated at all. As a matter of fact often times enemies would walk so far away from me I would completely lose where they were and could maneuver by.

When combat gets frantic the multifaceted vertical level design is at its best because you aren't afraid to move quickly between all the interwoven routes. It also forces you to make really quick choices about your resources when enemies corner you. Add this to prone, squeeze throughs, dodge, improved melee, and outstanding AI (I guess you disagre because of pathing but I see most people praise it here and on streams) and I think its a fantastic evolution of the first game. As for cumbersome I have no idea where that comes from cause I pull some nasty snappy headshots with really quick takedowns with ease and find the game really feels balanced in terms of how quick you move relative to enemies.

I play the way you're talking in the back-half of the game for story reasons which is how the game wants you to play. It is more enjoyable, but still nothing compared to MGSV.

DreamSurf

Banned
May 27, 2018
I play the way you're talking in the back-half of the game for story reasons which is how the game wants you to play. It is more enjoyable, but still nothing compared to MGSV.
When you move in and out of stealth I think it is way more tense, challenging, varied (level design and enemy variety - ground zeroes was basically better than anything in MGS5 aside from skullfaces base level wise and helicopters just aren't much fun for enemy variety) and balanced than MGS 5. Mgs 5 gives you many options which is fantastic and the movement is slick as hell but the game never challenges you unless you force yourself to be challenged. The encounters in the last of us lend themselves to a lot more challenge and tight balancing due to the linearity and use of resources. This is especially true on survivors. Not a better STEALTH game than mgs 5, sure.

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
Game is def meant to be played as a guerilla warfare style instead of pure stealth. Nearly all the tools back up this playstyle too

riskyhand

Oct 28, 2017
Jakarta
I completely agree with you, it's an incredible experience. It's been 2 days since i finished the game and i still cant stop thinking about it.

Ivory Samoan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
New Zealand
After 20 hours play, 95 feels like about what I'd give the game so far.

Survivor difficulty feels absolutely perfect, I'm keen on Grounded though for 2nd playthrough in PS5: should be a go by then surely.

Kaswa101

Oct 28, 2017
Personally I'd give it an 8, so I guess I agree with Gamespot lol. The story is okay but the game is amazing on a technical level.

My biggest issue is the pacing, which is just absolutely atrocious. The game drags a lot and there isn't enough gameplay variety to sustain the runtime. Plus a lot of the sequencing/editing choices are just... odd. Good game though.