Razer Game Store is dead, who should go next?

• Epic Store

Votes: 261 38.8%
  • Windows Store

Votes: 156 23.2%
  • Bethesda.Net

Votes: 180 26.8%
  • Origin

Votes: 25 3.7%
  • PSN

Votes: 50 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
Huh
Doesnt the game on steam sync to uplay so it would be as if u own it on uplay too?

It does and it would probably be registered on your account but there is issue of distributing actual files. You can't download Season Pass separately and then copy it to Steam folder and things like that. And to download it on Steam Season Pass has to be registered on Steam. So yeah you must own both on same store/client.

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Once i install the steam ver., the game will sync on Uplay too right? I could get the season pass off of Ubi store (or humble if they put it on sale) and redeem it on there without owning the main game?
No. Uplay games on Steam are sadly their own separate version. The only way to get DLCs is through Steam.

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
It does and it would probably be registered on your account but there is issue of distributing actual files. You can't download Season Pass separately and then copy it to Steam folder and things like that. And to download it on Steam Season Pass has to be registered on Steam. So yeah you must own both on same store/client.

Yeah. This. Uplay does work with Steam Dlc though. And steam when there is no download required. (eg. Siege, For Honor)

Of course is not practical to buy from Steam dlc, because you need to own, download and launch base game to register dlc.

Deleted member 1777

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just a reminder folks that with the latest Monthly Humble Bundle going fully live today to pick it up before then if you want EDF 4.1. It basically has every bit of EDF 4.1 content available on Steam in it including the 2 mission expansion packs. That's a damn fine bargain there if you want some bug shooting action.

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
It's Chun-Li's birthday btw.

IMG_20190301_112157.jpg

Slay queen.

thirtypercent

Oct 18, 2018
That DoA6 Season Pass (first one, many more to come I assume) price is making me reconsider getting the game at all. Gonna go for ToeJam & Earl and call it a day.

ezodagrom

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
That DoA6 Season Pass (first one, many more to come I assume) price is making me reconsider getting the game at all. Gonna go for ToeJam & Earl and call it a day.
From the season pass page:
This Season Pass will apply to 62 costumes and 2 new characters released during the period of March 2019 - June 2019.
Note: The release period is subject to change.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1033490/DOA6_Season_Pass_1/
Koei Tecmo's season passes are just absurd.

arts&crafts

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Too bad Ass Creed doesn't have a franchise pack on Steam. I was thinking of getting Odyssey but wanted to see if I could fill in the remaining games for cheap.

yuraya

Oct 25, 2017
Anthem only got like 4k viewers on Twitch.

Ape out is pushing nearly 3x as many.

5Dam.gif

Yikes BioWare.

Also happy Humble Monthly day everybody.

Crosses fingers for Nioh.

arts&crafts

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Anthem only got like 4k viewers on Twitch.

Ape out is pushing nearly 3x as many.

5Dam.gif

Yikes BioWare.

Also happy Humble Monthly day everybody.

Crosses fingers for Nioh.

Nioh would be great, I am hoping for a solid AAA game I can play this weekend instead of a few small budget but still good reveals like this month for the early reveal.

Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017
It's hard to keep up with all the great Paradox Grand Strategy games. I've been having a great time playing as Bohemia in Crusader Kings II though. Coming back to Hearts of Iron IV will have to wait a while.

I was thinking just the same a couple days ago.

I'm digging back into Stellaris in earnest for the first time since the big 2.2 Le Guin update. And just like that I'm absolutely over the moon all over again. (Damn, I love rediscovering games after a long break.)

It got me to thinking how Imperator: Rome is just around the corner, dropping in late April. The hype train is rolling out of the station. Hearing that it's roughly 50% EU4, 30% CK2, and 20% Vicky 2 makes me quiver in anticipation.

Good times to be a PDX fan.

cyba89

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Saw an advert today from a local dance school which offers Fortnite dancing lessons...

IDontWantToLiveOnThisPlanetAnymore.png

Last edited:

Blu

Oct 25, 2017
Messed up thing about the DOA6 season pass is this part:
Downloadable content not included in the list above may be released during the same period, but it will not be covered by this Season Pass 1.
You're not even fully covered for that entire season.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
So an advert today from a local dance school which offers Fortnite dancing lessons...

IDontWantToLiveOnThisPlanetAnymore.png
And most of those dancing styles have been appropriated from other artists, without any acknowledgement, and they are now passed on as "Fortnite" dances. Video games are so parasitic sometimes.

Andres

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't really know Zanki Zero didn't perform well in Japan due to the gameplay. It actually had me wondering, how often do Dungeon Master type games get released on console? I know Wizardry like games are popular on console and I can see why those translates better than a Dungeon Master game would on there. I always thought the Grimrock games came out on console but that's not the case and the only recent example I can think of is Hyakki Castle on Switch which wasn't all the great on PC either. Vaporum is actually coming to Switch soon, wonder how that will fair on console.

Status
Not open for further replies.