• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Razer Game Store is dead, who should go next?

• Epic Store

Votes: 261 38.8%
  • Windows Store

Votes: 156 23.2%
  • Bethesda.Net

Votes: 180 26.8%
  • Origin

Votes: 25 3.7%
  • PSN

Votes: 50 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
https://gematsu.com/2019/02/snk-heroines-tag-team-frenzy-coming-to-pc-on-february-21

SNK-Heroines-Steam_02-15-19.jpg

They could've brought over the SNK 40th Anniversary Collection instead.

come on

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
Civ and 2k firaxis can get to fuck

https://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/news...-changed-to-allow-for-data-collection-1993738

Civilization VI Steam EULA Changed to Allow for Data Collection
Yeah, I think dex posted about it... yesterday?
Like, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but should this not be illegal under GDPR laws?

I posted that yesterday but after some digging it is kinda false. EPULA changed year ago and issue is not EULA but Privacy Policy that they had for years.

AHA-Lambda

Oct 25, 2017
Boo.

How's the DLC otherwise?

I've got it Wishlisted.

Really enjoyed going back to the game having not played it in quite some time.

It's ultimately more of the same but by no means a bad thing. Big focus of the DLC though is in explorative puzzle solving (took me about 3-4 hours ish to complete but I think there still more stuff to uncover)

Nov 1, 2017
I don't know what i'm missing about Devil may Cry. The combat seems so boring and shit compared to anything with a dodge. Like, are you supposed to "dodge" with no dodge button? Things like soulsborne, bayonetta, nier: automata feel so much more fun to play because of dodging or countering.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
Pack up your digital tent and rucksack, folks, because Fanatical is launching the biggest bundle event of the year on Monday!

BundleFest launches on February 18th, bringing you exciting headline acts and exclusive bundle deals every day through to Friday, February 22nd.

Following the success of Fanatical's best-selling Kingslayer Bundle, Steam gamers will be itching to see what's on offer during this 5-day digital festival. Although the lineup is still very much a secret, Fanatical has revealed the name of its headline act on Monday - the Colossus Bundle - which is said to feature a strong list of exciting AAA and Indie titles.

And that's not all. Make any purchase during BundleFest and you'll instantly become a VIP, with an exclusive discount coupon to spend on any bundles.

Gamers are being urged to visit the Fanatical Store at 4pm (GMT) on February 18th for the big reveal. Don't miss any of the BundleFest announcements by adding us to your calendar!

https://www.fanatical.com/en/blog/g...st-2019-your-ticket-to-the-best-steam-bundles

arts&crafts

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
i have a geforce 960 gtx

(i think it's the 4gb one?) (or 6?) (idk)

(i dunno why i'm writing like this)

Videocard prices are so weird, at least in Canada. I want to upgrade my 970 but 1080 are the same price as a 2070 or more in Canada (even used) and 2060 is like only $100CAD less than a 2070. Really a 2070 is the only logical upgrade from a price standpoint for me.

Nice. During the bundlefest 90% of them are rebundles but there is usually one amazing one.

ezodagrom

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
i have a geforce 960 gtx

(i think it's the 4gb one?) (or 6?) (idk)

(i dunno why i'm writing like this)
Hmm, let's see, for Monster Hunter World, the RX 570 should be a decent upgrade over your GTX 960, but it will still need sacrifices in settings for 1080p60, including using the option for variable resolution scaling to lower the resolution when there's framerate drops.

Currently I'm using a GTX 1060 6GB, I have to use these settings to be able to play at 1080p60 with a few small drops:
Image Quality - Variable (Prioritize Framerate)
Texture Quality - Full
Ambient Occlusion - Mid
Volume Rendering Quality - Low
Shadow Quality - High
Anti-Aliasing - FXAA
LOD Bias - Variable
Max LOD Level - No Limit
Foliage Sway - On
Subsurface Scattering - On
Screen Space Reflections - On
Anisotropic Filtering - High
Water Reflections - On
SH Diffuse Quality - Mid
Dynamic Range - 32-Bit

The RX 570 is a little bit weaker than the GTX 1060 in Monster Hunter World, so I guess it would offer a kinda close experience to mine in the game, at worse maybe it would need one more setting toned down, I guess, but it would still offer a better experience than with the GTX 960.

Alternatives to the RX 570, there's a couple new NVidia cards that are about to come out, but both are gonna be more expensive than the RX 570.
The GTX 1660 Ti, rumored to come out in 1 week, its speculated that it may perform around a similar level or close to the GTX 980 Ti and GTX 1070.
And the GTX 1660, rumored to come out in early March, its speculated that it could be comparable to a RX 590, maybe.

zkylon

Oct 25, 2017
Videocard prices are so weird, at least in Canada. I want to upgrade my 970 but 1080 are the same price as a 2070 or more in Canada (even used) and 2060 is like only $100CAD less than a 2070. Really a 2070 is the only logical upgrade from a price standpoint for me.
with the whole bitcoin thing i wouldn't buy a used videocard :p

Hmm, let's see, for Monster Hunter World, the RX 570 should be a decent upgrade over your GTX 960, but it won't be enough for 1080p max settings.

Currently I'm using a GTX 1060 6GB, I have to use these settings to be able to play at 1080p60 with a few small drops:
Image Quality - Variable (Prioritize Framerate)
Texture Quality - Full
Ambient Occlusion - Mid
Volume Rendering Quality - Low
Shadow Quality - High
Anti-Aliasing - FXAA
LOD Bias - Variable
Max LOD Level - No Limit
Foliage Sway - On
Subsurface Scattering - On
Screen Space Reflections - On
Anisotropic Filtering - High
Water Reflections - On
SH Diffuse Quality - Mid
Dynamic Range - 32-Bit

The RX 570 is a little bit weaker than the GTX 1060 in Monster Hunter World, so I guess it would offer a kinda close experience to mine in the game, at worse maybe it would need one more setting toned down, I guess, but it would still offer a better experience than with the GTX 960.

Alternatives to the RX 570, there's a couple new NVidia cards that are about to come out, but both are gonna be more expensive than the RX 570.
The GTX 1660 Ti, rumored to come out in 1 week, its speculated that it may perform around a similar level or close to the GTX 980 Ti and GTX 1070.
And the GTX 1660, rumored to come out in early March, its speculated that it could be comparable to a RX 590, maybe.
yeah i don't care for maxed settings, i just don't want sub 30 on minimum

tho honestly re2 ran so well i don't feel like i need to spend money just yet, but since the 570 comes with re2 and dmc5 it feels like a good deal to me

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
I like placing stickers on things, too. I'm sure the fine people who had to place thousands of stickers on those boxes had fun as well.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
Also i never get Fortnite newsletters because i never signed up for them, i only signed up for UE4 ones. And i just got this

KyrVEyr.png

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
Well, if you can do it accidentally, it's still GDPR violation :P

At least I didn't get tho. But I may have added Epic to spam blocks already, so could be that too lol.

thirtypercent

Oct 18, 2018
Also i never get Fortnite newsletters because i never signed up for them, i only signed up for UE4 ones. And i just got this

KyrVEyr.png

Have you deleted your Epic account though? If not, do it now, I didn't get anything.

And some weird things going on with patches making the game run worse on consoles and having technical issues not matter what? Even the PC benchmarks vary, some sites say DX12 is great, some say it is broken.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.