Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
They keep talking about old presidents being polarizing but again, none of them incited a domestic terrorist event.

These people need to understand talk shit get hit.

wookiee

Jul 14, 2020
"Let's unify the country by allowing my party to commit any acts of treason against the government they would like. If it were your party we'd fuck you so hard you don't even know".

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
Sorry for the potentially stupid question; am I right in saying Trump was impeached last time before or did the vote not go through to do so? Or was it the vote to convict or something that wasn't successful.

Impeachment is two parts.

The House votes for impeachment, the Senate votes for removal.

That's why Andrew Johnson, Bill Clinton and Donald Trump have been impeaced, but no president has been removed from office (Johnson was one vote short).

DarthButcher

Oct 30, 2017
I would appreciate if the House Republicans quit claiming to be the party of Lincoln. He stood against insurrections against the US Government.

Lucaflowe

Sep 26, 2018
Man these people sure love invoking Lincolns name at the drop of a hat like it empowers anything they have to say

Oct 27, 2017
More Jaime's please. Already knew she was a yes for impeachment but it's nice to hear some sanity after all the crazy from the Boebert's, Gaetz's and Jordan's of that fascist party.

Am_I_Evil

Oct 27, 2017
struggling to feed their families....hmmmm, i wonder why?

lol, this idiot acting like the impeachment is the reason there isn't additional COVID relief...what a fucking joke...

PSOreo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Impeachment is two parts.

The House votes for impeachment, the Senate votes for removal.

That's why Andrew Johnson, Bill Clinton and Donald Trump have been impeaced, but no president has been removed from office (Johnson was one vote short).

Thank you! Am I to understand it might be different this time because the Democrats have control of the Senate?

JonnyDBrit

God and Anime
Oct 25, 2017
It's almost as if the fucker decided to leave his coup to the last minute hoping these people would use this excuse

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to see if these House Republicans who are saying they will vote yes for impeachment actually will do so during the vote on impeachment at around 3:30 PM Eastern.

SolidSnakeBoy

May 21, 2018
So how does the speakers get selected? Why would the GOP let the people voting for impeachment talk? Just a question on how this debate works

wookiee

Jul 14, 2020
Thank you! Am I to understand it might be different this time because the Democrats have control of the Senate?
No. That doesn't really matter too too much. The democrats aren't such a majority that their control could convict. It's more of there's GOP leadership in the Senate that is reportedly interested in impeachment.

Woetyler

Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif

Presice

Mar 1, 2018
I'm so lost on the reasoning some of these representative are giving against impeachment. "It will divide the country" "We need to bring the country together" Are they oblivious to the notion that the person that is the target of the impeachment is the one accused of dividing the country and inciting a riot. The reason for the impeachment is punishment for the incitement and to prevent further incitement from occurring again. It's like letting a murderer off the hook because the murderer's family will be sad if they go to jail.

wookiee

Jul 14, 2020
That's because 2016 was an actual fraudulent election you dumbass. Jesus Christ. That's why you've been screaming election fraud for years now, your the ones who openly commit it. Fuck me.

Lifendz

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if they'd be so reticent to "further divide the country" if it were Obama inciting a mob of violent and angry black people to storm the Capital....actually no, I don't. GOP so full of shit.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
Meanwhile:

"In light of reports of more demonstrations, I urge that there must be NO violence, NO lawbreaking and NO vandalism of any kind," the president said in a statement to Fox News. "That is not what I stand for and it is not what America stands for. I call on ALL Americans to help ease tensions and calm tempers. Thank You."

A Trump adviser told Fox News the statement will go out as an email from the White House press office. The White House will then attempt to post the statement to all of Trump's official social media accounts.

He doesn't write or believe any of this bullshit, just seeing his number is fucking up.