Beignet

alt account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
Hahahahaha goddamn they're not used to being called out directly on their racist bullshit. You can tell some of them are visibly shaken

wookiee

Jul 14, 2020
The argument of this is just too fast is just so fucking obnoxious because if my boss sent an angry mob of terrorists over to my office building to attempt to kill me it wouldn't take me 5 seconds to decide that motherfucker has to go whether I like the guy or not. Why would you even have to think about it.

Dec 30, 2020
The wildest part of this rhetoric is hearing them repeatedly cite Abraham Lincoln (murdered by a seditionist) and Martin Luthor King Jr (murdered by a white supremacist) to justify letting a seditionist white supremacist off the hook.

"I know this mob just stabbed a man to death, but in the words of Julius Caeser, "experience is the teacher of all things," and I feel through their experience they have learned-""

mikhailguy

Banned
Jun 20, 2019
The argument of this is just too fast is just so fucking obnoxious because if my boss sent an angry mob of terrorists over to my office building to attempt to kill me it wouldn't take me 5 seconds to decide that motherfucker has to go whether I like the guy or not. Why would you even have to think about it.

well, the mob will kill you regardless

TheGummyBear

Jan 6, 2018
United Kingdom
haha trump did not write that.

Even if he did, it's only because he's shit scared of repercussions.

How much has happened this past week? He lost his social media presence, access to his bank account and a bunch of high profile business partnerships. If a full blown shootout with the national guard breaks out, there'd be no way in hell that his ass would stay out of jail. Calling for no violence distances the administration from whatever shit could kick off.

And the "president's new statement" was just read out on the floor.

Obviously the only reason it was put out. It wasn't even a statement, just a couple short sentences clearly designed for being read out during the impeachment process.