Distantmantra

Oct 26, 2017
Seattle
This was Seattle last evening:
D182-AD65-9-FC0-421-B-98-B6-12-CAD26558-C5.jpg

We're not as bad as Oregon and California, but still pretty crazy.

BubbaKrumpz

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yay Area
Yeah it was crazy but it looked kinda cool.
We have a red supra at work right now and I was trying to take pictures of it cuz it looked gnarly. Pictures looked trash though so I deleted em.

dubc

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
good ole wildfire skies

Sunrise was like that in Seattle yesterday. A couple years ago it was like this for a week (2 weeks?).

Kohinoor

Aug 21, 2019
I"m in the South Bay, but on the eastern outskirts, so we've gotten a lot of grey skies, but nothing worse than that, thankfully.

Soma

Oct 27, 2017
San Francisco
I took this yesterday on my morning run
tDUo1pU.jpg

It was bad but not as bad as today holy shit:
D8NcVZq.jpg

Just down the block from my apartment maybe 30 minutes ago (9am). I have to put a light on in my apartment so I can see anything!!

So surreal. Feels like a perpetual sunrise which is kinda cool in itself.

zoku88

Oct 27, 2017
I just woke up in San Jose and I thought i woke up way too early because of how dark it was.

I find the orange to be kind of pretty though

KillerAJD

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm North of SF, but it's super dim and orange outside and pretty disorienting inside due to how dark it is.

jXtQGdv.jpg

Steven

Oct 27, 2017
Woke up to orange. This is exactly the kind of shit I'd expect in 2020. Fuck this shit

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
This weather is throwing off my equilibrium. All I wanna do today is sleep.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
It was bad but not as bad as today holy shit:
D8NcVZq.jpg

Just down the block from my apartment maybe 30 minutes ago (9am). I have to put a light on in my apartment so I can see anything!!

So surreal. Feels like a perpetual sunrise which is kinda cool in itself.

Super surreal to see a street I walk to every week make it in Era

lol hello neighbor!

Go Hawks!

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Looks like the Mexico filter from TV Shows

(This is what I said...) Shows/movies make it more ridiculous when you actually see a location in this shade :/

It looks like Mr. Burns successfully blocked out the sun (before 3pm), because all of the blinds are open, but it's so dark :/ I saw some pics years ago from the fires up north in BC when it was really bad, and everything had this orange hue to it. It happens, but I guess one of the first times to happen here on a more local level?

My phone camera takes in too much light and couldn't get an accurate colour. Looks normal on my phone! So weird...

Midgarian

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 16, 2020
Midgar
Man I keep hearing the GB crew go on about this but I didn't realise it was THIS bad. Fucking hell. These photos are unbelievable.