ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Adjusted settings and playing at 2560x1440, and it doesn't look like it matters.

Game seems to be internally rendering at 720p no matter what? I'll have to keep messing with things. 144Hz monitor, doesn't even look like it's 60fps... like 40-ish. This is kinda ugly mode, sadly. LOL

Oh well, happy to be playing it early on PC right now, but I have a feeling it's going to feel/scale best on Switch handheld.

Last edited:

JonnyDBrit

God and Anime
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, fair enough, I suppose it's about right. I can't remember how big the Wii U install size was at all, come to think of it :P

7.6 GB it turns out
This is what the Nintendo logo has been replaced with in the intro

pAHCwaH.png

Not gonna lie, mildly disappointed

Ashgar

Oct 28, 2017
Wonderful One-Oh-None here as well. seems they didn't actually send any Switch codes, so I'm guessing they'll try again in the near future.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
If anyone has info about Pro performance let me know please, though I'm not expecting a huge bump compared to base PS4.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
How you guys getting console codes? You chose the digital when you backed? I screwed up getting physical. I'm sure my PC won't be able to run it 😑

Lintendo

Sep 11, 2018
LoL, I am a Switch Physical Backer, but the Physical got delayed to July, but I recieved a Steam Code as a goodwill...

... Only Problem.. I don't have a PC, I only have a Mac😂

cbajd5

Oct 25, 2017
How you guys getting console codes? You chose the digital when you backed? I screwed up getting physical. I'm sure my PC won't be able to run it 😑
They sent out the digital backers codes now too, including those who requested a Switch/PS4 code. (Although the switch codes are all None.)

Plum

May 31, 2018
Well this is a surprise. I just suddenly have a new game lol. Glad that I actually have a PC to play it on.

I originally backed the game for a physical copy on Switch. Will I still be receiving that when possible or will I just be stuck with the Steam version?

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Lmao I got the blank Switch code and was so confused

And there we go with the typical kickstarter issues 🙄
It's always something

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Platinum probably going to mass resend the emails to those effected by the Switch Code = NONE issue within the next day or so max

JonnyDBrit

God and Anime
Oct 25, 2017
Got a second digital code. Gonna wait to see if I actually get a Switch code as I should before passing it on though

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yikes, I'm only just going through the menus but it's looking like a bit of a barebones pc port atm. Hope it runs well at least, guess I shouldn't have expected much since it's presumably an in-house port.

VZ_Blade

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah PC version looks disappointing. I should've just sell the code and wait for the Switch version...

Vamphuntr

Oct 25, 2017
PC version seems ass. Looks ugly on my aging GTX 1070 @ 1080p. and it's kind of below 60 FPS. Hopefully they patch. Wonder what the resolution on the Switch is going to be.