• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
Hey all. Stupid question cause I'm getting conflicting answers. Are all version of Overwatch for Switch download only or just the US/EU versions?

I read a few places that the JPN/Asian versions will be a real cart in the box. Any info towards that? Thanks in advance

denpanosekai

Oct 28, 2017
I got evoland from super rare games today but some folks on Facebook and reddit say there are gamebreaking bugs in the second one, right by the end. I don't suppose the cart has that fix?

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
I got evoland from super rare games today but some folks on Facebook and reddit say there are gamebreaking bugs in the second one, right by the end. I don't suppose the cart has that fix?
Any statement from the developers if they plan to patch it? I don't care much if the latest version isn't in the cart as long as they fix it eventually.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017

gappvembe

Oct 27, 2017
LOL, I bought so fast that I didn't even bother reading the game page. Thanks, that's good to know.
Same, but I didn't even know there was a bug. I bought the game for PC long ago, never played it because I've never had a propper gaming pc. Then I was shocked when I saw it on the App store, for $1 no less. Didn't finish it. I've been kinda waiting for a sale on the eshop, but once I saw there was a physical verision, I was all in.

Seafoam Gaming

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
Assume it's never happening, it's Nicalis we're talking about.

Nicalis is outright going back on their twitter (both on Tyrone and their company pages) and acting like nothing happened by hiding every reply that criticizes them in any way, shape or form, so I'm guessing they aren't going to bother releasing these or will hold them out for some silly reason to try and redeem themselves in the public eye, such as maybe waiting 3-5 years from now and having these Vita games released as "long lost Vita physical releases!" or some nonsense

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Oct 27, 2017
Collector-ERA, it's that time again!

Play-Asia has finally received more of the Asian dual pack of Final Fantasy X/X2 for Switch, where both games are on cart (and the cover art is in English, unlike the Chinese/Japanese versions). This is their first restock since April, when the game was released.

It has been going in and out of stock all night, so keep checking. They just shipped mine, so it's not a fluke. Be warned, resellers have been selling this version for $80+. Use the code MYPSVITA for 5% off.

raketenrolf

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
Wasn't the japanese release also both games on one cart with english language? Sontheim only difference between the japanese version and this asian release is the english cover?

Varth

Banned
Mar 9, 2018
Got around to preordering Blazing Chrome. WARNING: LAST DAY!

Still have a couple spares to swap

Have:
Volume
Guacamelee
Shovel Knight
Hydorah
Retro City Rampage

Looking for:
Vasara PSV/PS4
Cursed Castilla PS4
The Messenger PS4
Hawaay Shakedown

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
Got around to preordering Blazing Chrome. WARNING: LAST DAY!

Still have a couple spares to swap

Have:
Volume
Guacamelee
Shovel Knight
Hydorah
Retro City Rampage

Looking for:
Vasara PSV/PS4
Cursed Castilla PS4
The Messenger PS4
Hawaay Shakedown

Not looking to trade but I think I have all but Vasara avail sealed.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
I have a bunch of stuff I want to clear out I think.

I'm just trying to find the solution to how. I see high Ebay prices on some games, not on others. Really don't want to go that route, but also not wanting to lose my ass on them. Have to find the balance.

Let me know if you decide to sell Vasara Vita.

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
Great deal on a UK copy of the new Brain Training Game for Switch

After shipping the total comes out to about $40 usd for those of you wanting a physical english copy here in the states.

I've used 365games before and they have been great to me.

use shop4megastore.com instead of 365games, its literally the same company, but its their site for USA. prices are better, that game is $30 shipped there.