Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocket Sand

Jan 8, 2018
New Jersey
I WAS ABOUT TO FLIP I THOUGHT BUILD 26 WAS GOING TO BE A FLASHBACK EPISODE
I really liked seeing the under the helmet scene when Sento got control again I love seeing the behind the scenes of the suits so to speak.
Ooohhh shocker on who the nark was wooo.
Banjos reaction to the new transformation for Hellbros was priceless. There was a lot of really good comedy in this episode which was a nice to bring back some chill before we get back to the plot.

Now for a young change of topic Im still watching Gaim and Im allllmost done. Once there Im heading to Drive and then after THAT its open season I think.
My order for lists to see is:
Drive
W
OOO
Kabuto
Decade?
I jump around a lot with Kamen Rider my original goal was to know and understand whats going on with everyone in Heisei Generations Final buuuut my order was Ghost & Ex-Aid (Watched both as Ex-Aid was running) then Fourze Wizard Gaim. Why I didnt go back and start from W I have no idea.
Any other suggestions to add to the list from earlier Heisei KR? Blade is probs gonna be on that list somewhere too.

Oct 25, 2017
Imma gonna post this every time.
CRUSH_CHERRY_20.png

Pocket Sand

Jan 8, 2018
New Jersey
Im so far behind on the Power Rangers comic books everything that Ive been seeing looks rad as heck.
Zeo Green is rocking that righteous VR headset though

SaviourMK2

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Probably an attempt to incorporate that dumb "possibly toxic atmosphere" plot line they wrote for Clash of the Red Rangers because they legally couldn't get Eka Darville on screen.
Could be wrong though.

That better not be the case, I will be super pissed. It also doesn't explain why the SPD Rangers are fighting unmorphed against evil Rangers.

I'm also curious to how there can be a corrupt Zeo Ranger considering the crystal should still be behind a force field (I don't imagine Lord Drakkons white ranger light is gonna cut it)

Vareon

Oct 25, 2017
Ah, Gaim. Sure after these years there are "it's actually not that great" opinions but damn that show was a ride.

Oct 25, 2017
So, against my better judgment (and sleep cycle), I started watching Power Rangers SPD on Netflix.

OH MY GOD SAKAMOTO
I swear, in 4 episodes there were more untransformed scenes, explosions and vehicle actions than whole seasons of more recent shows.

That fedora tipping asshole of a Blue can stick it though.

Pocket Sand

Jan 8, 2018
New Jersey
I havent watched Go Onger at all but Im glad they continue this 10 years later franchise. Gokaigers will be wild if they do it.
Thats only three years away too thats bananas.

DYVoEm7VQAEmgoT.jpg

LOOK AT THESE PRECIOUS CHILDREN 10 YEARS OLDER

Last edited:

Vareon

Oct 25, 2017
Right now, somebody somewhere is totally trying to get Shinkengers 10 years after to happen.

DioMuller

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Right now, somebody somewhere is totally trying to get Shinkengers 10 years after to happen.

The only way I see this happening is with Kaoru as Shinken Red.

Toei may have got a few important actors back for crossovers this year, but I think Takeru's actor is pretty much impossible.

Green, Yellow, and Silver still look great. The robot aged the worst.

I think they all aged pretty well. At the previous 10 Years after, there was one or another actor that was almost unrecognisable.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Lupat - 05

Some Red Ranger focus along with the first fight with a 'big bad' type of guy.

Enjoyed it. Though no Kogure shown this time, only mentioned.

Next ep looks to be mostly Pato Red with some Lupin Red.

DioMuller

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Lupat 05

Conflicts between the villains are good. And I like that the way the Lupinrangers challenged the Gangler to a meetup at a later date, very... bandit-y? The ambushes were pretty cool too. Conflict for conflict could get stale easily, I like they are doing it in different ways, at least for now.

I also like how they clearly switched who used the vehicles that were suposed to be Lupin's and Pat's, heh. Oh, and more night mecha scenes, please. those are cool. Even if this fight was pretty vanilla, the camera angles, atmosphere and scenery were pretty cool. The last few scenes were great too.

Oct 25, 2017
Get well soon HeatMetal

Build 26

So she was a traitor all along, even after that supposed "we have no more use for you" scene. She played them damn good.,
It will be interesting to see the new upgrades.

Lupin vs Pat 5

Been a while since villain factions. Destra's pretty awesome.
Really liked that ending, and how there's been more night-time Megazord scenes.
So many mysteries about the Lupin Collection. Hmmm.

DioMuller

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Build 26

Grease calling out Ryuga's lack of muscles, lol. I totally expected this episode to be a clip show, but it was just the first half, good.

The traitor... I'm not surprised, just disappointed. They went with the easiest one, heh. I mean, we already knew she worked for him before. I hope they do more with this character, anyway. Would be cool to see her as a Rider, but lol, that's not gonna happen.

Oct 25, 2017
If they give a story reason for why RabbitTank is important that'd be great. I like when they integrate toys with the story like that

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I am just not feeling Lupin etc. The reds just not compelling, it is like they took a good red and cut him in half. Green and Yellow are the only ones I like.

The bad guy generals are dope, especially the design on the headguy. I can see the movie badguy right now, a villain with a 5 safes

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Teaser trailer for Kyuranger: Civil War (AKA Kyuranger vs Space Squad)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q1TjCkLRHo

Taking place 4 years after the events of the TV series, the universe is at peace. But that changed when Hammie/Chameleon Green attacked the Rebellion and stole the newly developed Neo Kyutama! Fearing its possible misuse once it falls into the wrong hands, Space Federation President Ohtori Tsurugi/HouOh Soldier has declared Hammie wanted all across the universe. Lucky/Shishi Red and some of the Kyurangers believe in Hammie and fight against Tsurugi's decision, causing a rift among the Kyurangers.

In addition to the already announced characters, Jiraya can be briefly seen there.

I guess this means we won't get Kyuranger vs Lupin vs Pat either? The idea of splitting the team between the two reds seems like it'd be perfect for that, but it's already getting used here.

Last edited:

ahdurian

Oct 25, 2017

In addition to the already announced characters, Jiraya can be briefly seen there.

I guess this means we won't get Kyuranger vs Lupin vs Pat either? The idea of splitting the team between the two reds seems like it'd be perfect for that, but it's already getting used here.

man i love Dark Hammie so much

OP
OP
ShadowSwordmaster

ShadowSwordmaster

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

Ohtori looks good in a suit.

DioMuller

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil

Ohh, I hope Takumi Tsutsui is in it!

javadoze

Oct 25, 2017
Build 26

-The characters are... happy again? I forgot what this was like. It actually makes sense given Sento now sees another option besides Hazard.
-Clipshow shenanigans during Misora's VR thing was actually pretty funny. Some nice bits of foreshadowing, too.
-"Who's the traitor?" Yeah, some of the whodunit bits in past episodes haven't really been that well-done. At least they didn't dwell on it for too long. (I'll give Sawa some credit, she hid the bug in the Dragon fullbottle that Banjou hasn't used in forever. Smart move.)

WillyFive

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Exciting.

Also, totally Marvel ripoff.

javadoze

Oct 25, 2017
Build 27

Fact: I'm a sucker for whenever a toku show does a dramatic scene with two characters fighting while seamlessly alternating in and out of suit. The stage lights were also another cool bit. Build's directing continues to be creative in spite of its occasionally clunky fight choreography.

I'm not sure how I feel about RabbitRabbit form yet, but it was pretty satisfying to see the emotional culmination of Sento leaving Katsuragi's shadow and surpassing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.