• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Probably because Nintendo just has so many more first party titles/exclusives.

Sony tends to forget about a lot of their 1st party titles from back in the day. When the hell is Ape Escape 3 hitting PSN?!

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
I really have never cared much for Sony first party. I think my favorite Sony game of all time is Ape Escape 1. I've owned and at least liked every Sony system.

They basically switched about a decade ago into a western studio when it comes to games so extra brown and gritty zombie shooters, yawn. Also Naughty Dog hasn't made a game that's actually fun to play and not just pretty since Jak 1.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah, Sony has always been my "everything 3rd party &/or not available on Nintendo" system, but most of their 1st party stuff after the PS2 era hasn't been that big of interest to me. I don't care for Killzone, Uncharted, God of War, LittleBigPlanet, Infamous, Resistance, Last of Us, etc. yet the ones I do care about/have some interest in about Parappa, Ape Escape, Gravity Rush, Sly Cooper, Jumping Flash, Jak & Daxter, let's throw in Ratchet & Clank I guess, aka all the "game-y" don't get the same love & are just forgotten unless they get a port or HD remake. Which goes with your whole "went from Japanese studios to more Western" statement.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Does Sony have a rougelike/rhythm game fusion featuring one of their most famous franchises? Nintendo games are great

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
.......not gonna lie, Crypt of the Necrodancer x Persona would be pretty awesome.

Speaking of, I find it weird that game only had a demo not only just on Switch, but only in Japan. Granted, I was able to download it & it's been on sale a ton on PSN, but still. I really like rhythm games (DJMAX Respect was easily top 3 of 2018), but not into rougelikes.

CKOHLER

Oct 25, 2017
So Rath's goal is to create general purpose AI's sophisticated enough to think for themselves.

Isn't Yui that already?

Last edited:

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
wow i didn't know that One Punch Man had the same animation director as Space Dandy...no wonder it looks so good

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
hellwarden only has 2 years before he becomes officially old

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
eh by the time we're 80 we'll be looking like 60 yr olds do today

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_poyfziP2qU1uu77cjo1_500.gif

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Hell yeah, trip to E3 contest by Namco. Just gotta write up why I wanna go.

"Your entry will be judged based on originality, creativity, passion for video games and expression for a maximum point total of 100 "

Welp, i'm boned.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
"u guys maek da best vijea gaemz ever, plz let me play moar of dem & meet puck-man in person so i can thank him personally for everything he's done 4 gaemin"

nail'd it

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017

"Your entry will be judged based on originality, creativity, passion for video games and expression for a maximum point total of 100 "

Welp, i'm boned.
"My name is Yoshikage Kira. I make a living by working for Kameyu Department Store..........."

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
"i would have a sheer heart attack if you guys chose me and it'd blow my mind to be able to meet the people who made the games i grew up with, therefore being able to have an item on my childhood dream wish list bite the dust.

......it'd be killer, queen."

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
"i would have a sheer heart attack if you guys chose me and it'd blow my mind to be able to meet the people who made the games i grew up with, therefore being able to have an item on my childhood dream wish list bite the dust.

......it'd be killer, queen."

"Oh great another asshole who saw Bohemian Rhapsody"

Regiruler

Oct 28, 2017
United States
Does Matt Mercer voice both Guy and Yamato now? I'm catching up on filler and it sounds like someone talking to themselves.

Welp, i'm boned.

Post the contest man.

Status
Not open for further replies.